Solstas Lab Partners???

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2010 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you know anything about the company and interworking's of the company, you know all the new people they keep hiring, from billing, to inventory, to the purchase of Select is all former higher ups from LC.
    It's going the way of LC. I believe if we arent sold to LC, we are going to become the next LC.
    Question- Any truth to the rumours I have been hearing here in the woods of the purchase of AEL?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that would be interesting news! It would certainly grow the territory that Solstas covers as AEL is in a lot of places where Solstas doesn't have any market share.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are missing a key point. So many of the former LC people do not fit the LC mold. Perhaps at least part of the reason they are now at Solstas. I know none that are interested in replicating LabCorp or the LabCorp experience.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Solstas doesn't want to be anything like LC. Solstas actually cares about their patients and employees!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting thread...

Spectrum, err.... Solstas is hiring alot of LC people but that is more about the proximity of the two corporate offices than it anything to do with replicating LC. Solstas is definitely setting itself up to be bought by Quest. The leadership has a track record of building up labs and selling to Quest. Quest got left at the alter trying to buy Spectrum when Welsh Carson swooped in. Let us not forget that Quest is the primary reference lab for Solstas as well.

Solstas has similar initiative focuses as Quest: Pain Management, Womens Health and Cardiovascular. Everything points to Solstas wanting to mirror Quest and create enough pain that they need to be removed. Plus, buying Solstas would give Quest a strong foothold in LabCorps backyard of North Carolina.

Solstas just needs to get big enough to put pressure on Quest, mirror itself to Quest so that it'd be a smooth acquisition and integration and continue to be profitable. Quest will buy Solstas within 2-3 years. BOOK IT!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Solstas cares about growing as quickly as possible and that's it!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha are you f'ing serious??? They don't care about the employees, they care about their own asses and that is it!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^THIS^^^

The one thing this company lacks is leadership. Leadership isn't about making the most money. Don't get me wrong, I completely understand the corporate concept and bottom-line mentality that making the almighty dollar is what comes first, but this company takes a big crap on their employees. We are in the health care industry. Think about that for just a minute. Our jobs, at its root (what we're selling ourselves out as), is to help the patients by offering the best service possible. This company's leadership does little more than obliterate the mental health and moral of its employees.

Don't be a corporate mouthpiece. Don't be a f***ing moron. Pull your head out of your a$$ long enough to see what this company is really about. It sure as f**k isn't the well being of the employees or the patients.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry. You feel this way because this is not the organization that I experience. Yes, people are held accountable for meeting goals and that produces ill will at times, but there is total focus on the customer and doing the right thing for employees.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Given the finance of the two companies it would be more likely that AEL would buy Solstas given that they have Sonic behind them. It wouldn't really be AEL buying Solstas any more than it would be Solstas buying AEL. It would be the parent companies making a move. Welsh Carson likes to buy companies because they plan to sell them for a big profit, Sonic is like Quest and LabCorp in that they are one of the few companies that can afford to play with the big boys.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview with this company in a few days....Any tips?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For what state?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what position?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NC, Data Analyst

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry, I'm not familiar with that area. Hope someone else on this board can help.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've NEVER seen a company so sales staff oriented. This company is a laugh and a half. Sales sales sales.

Hello! You're in the business of providing lab results to doctors and patients. How about focusing on that aspect a little more and the people that provide that service rather than drumming up more and more business.

If all the lab rats walk out and start leaving, you'll have no need for a sales staff.

Thank about that for a minute Solstas.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If SALES doesn't bring in new business and keep existing business by cover the screwups of the "lab rats" then the lab rats wouldn't have specimens to test and results to provide. Jump your froggy @$$ out in the field, make some cold calls and look a customer in eye if you want to know who drives the bus to the party! Freakin' clock-punchers!

Hello! You're in the business of providing a return on investment to the owners of the company. That's why it's called a BUSINESS!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting one sided takes. It takes all areas producing to make this thing work. One department is no better than nor more important than another. This is a team.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think much of yourself huh?

ROFLMAO!!!

It must be nice to think you sit on the right hand side of the throne next to God?

I guess the sound of the chopping block must be getting closer and closer for you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

amen to this one. The top 4 leaders care nothing but filling their coffers. They are ignorant about good testing, liars, and only want to get out as fast as they can before someone figures out they are wreckless arrogant bastards. FU Solstas, and may your leaders burn in hell.