Overtime Q/A time

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to see if you are as big of pussy as I imagine.... probably far more than I can imagine. I would need an Andy Warhol size imagination to visualize the magnitude of pussy you are.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oooooo big internet tough guy , go back to jerking off , jerk off
    besides dim wit , your inane mindless droning is as big a bore
    as your butt fugly face & bloated belly . People like you should be forcibly
    sterilized so as not to dull the gene pool. Though it should have started
    with your Mom , too bad this isn't china :(

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr. Ethical,
    Still at NVS?
    Says it all...LOSER!
    Signed,
    The one working for an ethical company making more money than you AND getting an OT check!
    Sleeps well every night, too!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey what is the frame you were employed at novartis to qualify for settlement?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I turned in a counterpart for handing out gift cards. Also turned in a manager for falsifying field contact reports. In BOTH instances, HR did absolutely nothing bit slap a target on my back. The stress was incredible. So being "ethical" does nothing in a toxic cesspool like Novartis. So if the courts determine they are at fault, I graciously accept whatever they send to me.

Don't forget, being "ethical" will require you to turn in policy violations. I'm sure you would never violate policy, but did you call when your counterparts fudged a call? When they didn't leave a PI?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What area of the country are you in & what products were involved ? you don't have to be overly specific just curious as I had similar circumstances

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is like watching Beavis and Butthead argue about ethics. Clowns...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did the same as well. Turned in a mangager for a HUGE no-no at a program and ultimately lost my job because of it. Incredible!!!