DUI and hit and run

Discussion in 'Barrier Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Sep 11, 2008 at 6:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who would do something like this? It is bad enough you get a DUI but hit another car with people in it and leave the scene. What a horrible thing to do.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't throw stones and mind your business, don't know and don't care, just see this as a transparent distraction to the real issues here

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has been posted on every board on Cafepharma????

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a friend that did this 10 years ago. At that time she was a college educated professional, about 29 years old, working for a non-profit charity. They had an evening event and she got way too drunk. She got in the car and tried to drive home. She has no memory of this but she did hit another car (thank God no one was killed) and left the scene. I got a call from her husband at 2 am and one from her in jail at 3am. She was caught and arrested and after 6 months of near nervous breakdown on her part, went to trial, and was convicted to one month in the downtown twin towers in Los Angeles. She was realeased after two weeks for 'good behavior'.

Did she deserve this punishment? Absolutely. But it cost her all her savings and nearly cost her her marriage. She was court ordered to live in a halfway house for 6 months after for recovering alcoholics. Her lawyer advised her to say she was an alcoholic at trial bc they tend to be more lenient if you have a 'disease'. Bunch of crap. This girl is just like any one of us who made a series of very very very bad decisions beginning with drinking too much at a work event.

Long story here but I hope it might serve as a deterrant for anyone out there who might want to drink and drive. If you are lucky enough to not hurt anyone else, you could still hurt yourself.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i pooped today

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ah yes, i remember it well!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no doubt you pooped today since you are full of shit. there is nothing funny about hit and run, or drinking. but then i would not expect any DR's to get it.

LOSERS

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was the manager who recently got caught by local PD in the parking lot with his pecker in his newly hired reps mouth. The police actually had to knock on the window with the flashlight and even then I hear this jack wad "finished" before opening the window... Thought the whole thing was funny until the cops took him in. Finished!! Uhhh so is the rep!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's the bigger sleeze in this? the manager who wants it done, or the rep that does it for them?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a great gal and a lucky guy.