1-800-BAD-DRUG

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is why tort reform is crucial if we are to have decent healthcare in the future. Lawyers are nothing but leeches on society. LOL One a Day vitamins is on their list too!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I'm sure Asprin is up there as well!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try 1-877-LOST 20 POINTS SHARE, that should be "explicit" enough. By the way "dax-man" turd, the word you were searching your little pea brain for was "illicit", you're so stupid you can't even pull off a simple attempt at humor. Now run along and bad mouth them lawyer types.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shit, it's still funny none-d-less.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One-a-day Vitamins

"If you or someone you love spent your hard-earned money on One A Day Men's 50+ Advantage and One A Day Men’s Health Formula vitamins because of claims they could prevent prostate cancer, you may be entitled to compensation. "

Watch out for these lawyers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Explicit" is what I meant because you were clearly stating your intentions with the word "BI Douche". I can try to be more literal if you want me too, Mr. Xar-Hell-no.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's face it,Pradaxa at best is no better than what's on the market. Not sure the current selling model is needed. bye bye!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With JNJ, Pfizer, and AZ coming out with competition this class will be just like another ARB, but yet again BI can not launch a drug for nothing. Sad.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's your proof source for this other than what you can type in the box here? If you want to come play with the big dogs, you better do your homework and cut-n-paste your proof source so we can all read.

Also, in terms of what? Bleeds? Strokes? Testing?

This is why people say they are shitty reps out there (assuming you are a rep who wrote this). You come off really silly and foolish here. There is a reason BI knocked it out of the park, partly because we compete against inept reps.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JNJ has been out w/ a competitor in the market since November, great job doing your homework, bub.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really are stupid. First, you said "a explicit phone number" rather than the correct "an explicit phone number". Then you said "the word BI douche" rather than the correct "the phrase BI douche". You bash everyone for incompetence and you're an incoherent, illiterate fuck up. Nice work.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude! They are! Please try there are! Who looks silly now?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Knocked it out of the park! with web sites like ilawsuit.com it sounds like you did it at the expense of the patient.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These same lawyers are suing for listerine and one-a-day vitamins too. You pretty much have lost all credibility in your hotsy-totsy lawyer argument against pdax. Let's move along now.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't find any information regarding the Pulaski Law Firm suing for Listerine and One-A-Day Vitamins using the OP's website link provided in the first post. What site are you specifically referencing? Please provide a link to substantiate your statement. Thanks.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://www.yourlawyer.com/practice_areas/defective_drugs

I like how they classify all these drugs as "defective". Seems to me many people derive a lot of benefit from these, including Listerine.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Lord, they're suing over Cardizem too!!!! Have they no shame! Do they realize how many people benefit from the generic BP med?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I printed these flyers and put them in the lobby of offices and in the sample closets. Pradaxa is done in my territory.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn, are docs still writing Pradaxa these days? Time to get out of the minor's.

With Love,
    Current and Future Xa Inhibitors

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just joined the class action suit. Gonna make bank.