Why Don't You Wear Pantyhose Anymore?

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by Anonymous, Aug 31, 2007 at 10:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Why Don't You Wear Pantyhose Anymore?

Because I CAN period. Next...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey ho, your "beautiful but BARE legs " will be the first thing I move out of the way to get to your NAPPY BUSH.
    Your Pimp

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yawn....Next....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm male and I wear them to! Of course I hide them under my suit but I wear them about everyday out in the field. They feel great and my legs aren't as tired at the end of the day.

With that said I look forward to the comeback that is now happening with the ladies! I agree with a lot of these posts that legs look twice as good with them on. There are a lot of ladies out there not wearing them and they do not make you look good without them. I love them!

On a side note when you and your spouse/girlfriend wear them in bed and rub against each other it's priceless! You have NO idea what you are missing!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Fall Fashion verdict is in! Pantyhose are back whether you like it or not! As always fashion swings back and forth and pantyhose were out for a number of years and now they are back. Thank goodness the sex and the city skank look has ended and the more refined pantyhose look is now here! I think our men love a well dressed professional looking lady as opposed to a sloppy looking sex and the city type gal.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Lord, would you guys just give it up already? Your bizarre attempt to control the dress of your "lady folk" is more than a bit weird and a tad bit sexist.

You guys love 'em? You keep on wearing 'em. In the meantime you'll just have to learn to accept the fact that the vast majority of professional women will keep wearing their legs bare with their (God forbid!!!) open-toed shoes and fantastic pedicures all spring and summer long.

Sheesh. The number and types of freaks in this industry is absolutely mind boggling.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Especially the this freak posting about bare legs and open toed shoes. It's mind boggling that their are freaks in this industry not wearing professional attire like pantyhose.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!! Yeah, right, and the male reps wearing them for their sensual, sensational, and positively energizing effects aren't freaks in your mind?! Give me a break.

Deal with it fellas. You lost this battle, about 10 years back. And every time you see bare legs (oh no!!) and open-toed shoes (the horror!!) instead of rejecting reality (hard for most in pharma management, I know), try with all your might to regain your composure, and find something worthwhile to focus upon. When you guys get uptight about stupid bs like this? Well it's the universe's way of telling you to get a life.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well looking at the ads in Sunday's paper it is very obvious that pantyhose are back in full force and you folks that don't like them better get used to it!

I can't wait to go to work and see those luscious legs adorning pantyhose!

Pantyhose rules baaaaaby...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm glad that pantyhose/tights are back in fashion. I have always worn them but it's tough when they were supposedly out of fashion. I still think they make my legs look good and I feel more professsional wearing them and a nice outfit. The female reps that dress sloppily are hurting all of us.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All you male managers posting as if you're female reps to passive aggressively promote this asinine expectation are complete and pathetic jackasses. Just so you know.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HELLO, that's the whole discussion. What is sloppy to one person is not to another. And pantyhose ARE out of fashion in warm weather. Just because tights are in style during the fall and winter, doesn't mean hose are acceptable in the summer. In most settings, outside of ultra-conservative law offices and banks, pantyhose with summer business attire are still considered dated.

BTW, I think poor spelling ("professsional") makes us look worse than bare legs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whoa SNAP!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WRONG! The spelllllling issue first. Sorry I added an extra "s" but anyone obbsssessed with a ssimple missstake isss a litttle anal don't you thiiiink?

Law offices and banks do have women dressing as profes"s"sonals and they are respected due to the appropriate dress. Female reps dressing in this manner are looked upon much more positively than those that continue to perpetuate the skanky Sex and the City look in business. Bottom line is pantyhose are professsional and bare legs with bruises and clammy look is not.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, lawyers and bankers are respected because of what they do for a living, not because of their "appropriate dress." If we followed your logic, every hotel clerk, restroom attendant, and flight attendant would be respected for their attire--not gonna happen.

The "Sex and the City" look was skanky because SJP strutted around in a bra and tiny shorts, not because she didn't wear pantyhose.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Different responder: There is still no contest, Pantyhose is way-in, and quite sexy - summer or otherwise. I think people push the boundries and cheapen the look of a supposed professional sales person. Sorry dear.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guy here. The only kind of hose that camouflage the flaws you're talking about are the kind my grandma wears. Sorry, that's NOT sexy. Get a spray-on tan and be done with it. Otherwise you look like one of the Golden Girls.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG! Just how many male reps are wearing panty hose? Do you also tap your foot while in a stall in the men's room?!?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a male that wears them under my suits. And no I don't tap feet or whatever the signal is.

You might be surprised how many guys love pantyhose on there ladies as well as wearing them under there suits. A woman in pantyhose is the sexiest ever! I know they get the attention from the docs when they are dressed well with nice legs. A lot of my customers do not like the sex and city slop look but rather the "banker" look.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is a poll well I'm a male and I wear them under my suits as well! I love them and they feel great on my legs! I love seeing women wearing them!