bonus calculator

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2012 at 10:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone get to use this and find out how bad we are getting screwed, again!?! Losing 3/4 of my fourth qtr bonus and I'm up 12% what a garbage company who does nothing but demotivate!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surya got your bonus money

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Surya got paid his BUT the fingers should be pointed at Cathy D and Tim G - I know!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking good!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't need a calculator to realize I am screwed. It is a complete joke

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do something about it. Crying and complaining will get you nothing. Grow your business and get paid.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen brother.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grow your business, doesn't matter how much you grow your business. There are people who have over 500k of growth Q1 and that pays dick. Last year that would of paid over 75K Q1 now it pays maybe 20K. Anyone who says this comp plan is awesome must not be able to sell any business

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can't sell any business then you are not making any money and thus would not be saying that this plan is awesome. Would love to know who have over 500k of growth in Q1.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is the AM plan. Reps who lost business last year got low retention numbers and are making great money Q1 without bringing in new business. Reps that did not lose business last year and actually won new business got stuck with a higher retention rate and are not making any bonus for Q1. How does this make sense?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't understand the plan because you are way off.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...... said the Sales Manager who never could sell in the first place, so Quest just promotes the butt kissers.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There you go again with no clue at all. Get out and sell something already.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is your average take home for bonus?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is it?????

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is what ??????

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have over 500K growth Q1 it is actually closer to 600k

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW, you rock NOT!!!!!! Wake up from your dream.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they ever decide how they are going to rank us, you will see my Growth of over 500K is there. Hard to believe I know

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see.