Lantheus Medical Imaging

Discussion in 'How do I...' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2010 at 1:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of first-line supervisors, I was one. Whenever I tried to reprimand worker-bees I was stopped by my manager and usually talked down to in group meetings. There was born the concept that "the supervisor does not run the group, the group runs the supervisor", with management backing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should have saved your time for golf instead of attending those management courses you took!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many people who are stilled jailed at LMI seem to have a lot of posts on the site? Sounds like you have eaten the poison apple and the drunk the AVISTA Kool Aid!

When did you read these posts and respond? On Company Time.

I am still at LMI and even I know they are monitoring access to this site on Company computers. I access this site from home on my own computer!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm... who could this anonymous poster be?

RG ? ...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

... well there are 10 plus pages of posts on Cafe Pharma dedicated to Lantheus Medical Imaging. That's a lot of ex - employess that got laid off that must be posting according to your theory, or a mix of ex and current employees posting ( including you - you hypocrit).

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some still believes and bleeds Lantheus yellow and gold!

7. Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods Guest

People who played in the company sponsored Golf League got paid on the clock - ( they did not make that time off up ) to play golf?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aren't those the colors of the Purdue Boilermakers - DK's alma mater?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an ex laid off old timer ... how does Don have the cahones to show up to work each day and spew his bull crap to those still their?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a good company to apply for a job with? Thank God for Cafe Pharma! I did my due dilegence and googled Lantheus.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been gone for awhile .. Roy is still there? Holy Sacred Cow! Does he still have family employed there?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't knock yourself out over who's still there. The place is full of low hanging fruit hangers on. Only reason most are still there is that they're ass kissers or haven't yet pissed anyone off in authority. If you were gunned chances are someone in a position of power had a hair across their ass for you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those who do nothing, aren't exposed if something goes wrong. If you worked hard and were visible, you were targeted!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Senior Management doesn't want anyone in their organizations that might rock the boat and potentially make them look bad and therefore weak. They surround themselves with yes men and women that in turn make it clear they expect the same behavior from their subordinates. Anyone that steps out of line is made an example of to keep everyone else in lock step. Then there are those in management that are just vendictive f***ers or arogant bastards that will screw you just because they can. They don't need any reason beyond they don't like you. Anyone that thinks these kind of people don't exist at LMI are kidding themselves. They've always been there through all the different MI company variations...in good times and bad. Only good news for those still working there, the people that these members of management had a grudge against were among the first to go and are now long gone. So now you just have to make sure to kiss ass and stay on management's good side.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG

There are 1000 reasons to think LMI sucks, but the posts about the good getting let go, needing to suck up and protect to stay employed, etc. are just foolish. Lots of good people did and do work there, and lots of crappy people as well.

No doubt BD is in over his head, rising to that position way too fast, and worst of all it went to his head and now he believes he's actually worthy. He's screwed if he ever leaves, because no organization in its right mind would put him anywhere near that level. I suspect that DK keeps him around because he can manipulate him so easily. It may be comforting to call them idiots, but the truth is much worse. Avista and DK know exactly what they are doing. In the end, LMI will be ruined, but they will have made their money. It really is that simple. They will sell anything of value off to someone, and the rest will be left for bankruptcy.

BD's best hope is that he joins DK, PL, and some others in Avista's stable of executioners, assigned to the next corporate victim.

The saddest part is that it doesn't have to be that way. Assuming they get the supply chain straightened out, then there is enough money to fund operations and bring some promising new products to market. But Avista is about guaranteed short-term, not potential long-term, so that is not going to happen.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.... bring some promising new products to market ... it hasn't happenned yet - and it never will! Who is kidding who! LMI wiped out the R&D group! ABLAVAR is a JOKE! The PET perfusion agent has been put on the back burner! They do not want to invest in the future that they will not be part of!

The only hope of a new poduct is a drug that would grow some new hair for the DON! ... and Donald Trump would then buy the company!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No family employed there from ROY

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RG DOES have relatives still employed at LMI!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And found what?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree over all there is a mix of good and no so good people that have been layed off and that are still working there. But, if you were to identify all employees with 20+ of service and were to divide it into two lists, those layed off and those still there, you would be surprised and even shocked at the results. Plenty of very competent and hard working people were targeted for no other than political and purely personal reasons. These layoffs have been going on now for 4 years. If you were to break down the lists even further to year by year the results would be even more stark. There are plenty of egotistical and self serving personalities in positions of power. In my many years of service, I was personally targeted by some of them and later defied others by refusing to do their dirty work and screw people. You can bet everyone left there knows who the pricks are that you better not cross or you'll be part of the next parade out the door.