Multiple Myeloma Cheap Shot!

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Nov 22, 2013 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice cheap shot Celgene on Kyprolis with the article today. My docs saw the article and it blew up in your face! Out 18 months and nothing new from original labeling. We were all playing nice in the sandbox until now, you want to mess with us, well maybe its time to tell all of our shared physicians about your amazing 7% single agent response rate with POM and take a little Rev share while we are at it. Our marching orders were to not bash you guys, but since you like to talk to Meryll Lynch about us and make up lies, GAME ON!!

Coming from Celgene, I never thought you would stoop so low, I guess we are in your head, huh? Or has the award of the most successful oncology launch in history make you mad? Maybe our six figure quarterly bonuses? or maybe the millions we made off of the Amgen sale got your goat? Don't be mad bro and all I can say is big mistake, huge….. (Pretty Woman, 1981).

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So many miss represented, false statements... And by the way pretty woman premiered in 1989...good luck in representing your product honestly