Is it good to work here?

Discussion in 'Myriad Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2012 at 10:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me where Pennsylvania is?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really need a car for the job?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the potty mouth...and any decision on the sprinkles?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, how long does it take for management to make a sprinkles decision? Golly!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, its almost Christmas, can I get a sprinkle decision?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone currently employed with MG disclose salary range, bonus structure car allowance or not, mileage reimbursement for a position in Texas selling preventive care testing to OBGYN docs?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

salary range is 70-85, bonus at plan is 32K, small territroy is best if you can get one, product is good and even better if taking over a good territory, managment....well that all depends-there are a few micro's that have serious issues and customers question why they are with the company, insurance is Aetna and good, pay 56 cents a mile which is good....been here a little over 3 years and have been happy but am now looking

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the serious answer. Cafepharma is so toxic. Read any board post and its all the same---bitch, bitch bitch. Its ridiculous.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why specifically are you looking? BTW I don't work for the company. I got a call from a recruiter a few days ago. Just looking for answers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of vacation do you get?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not enough, stay away, it's a black hole

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm glad to hear this. I have had 2 interviews thus far. I'm going to bail on this opportunity. Sounds awful