Characteristics of Bosses Who Suck.

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 21, 2011 at 7:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You call that abuse? That's a newly minted Pfizer manager.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ones who order an everything bagel first thing and stink up the car for the rest of the day.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You nailed my DBM exactly. You must be in my district?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chew dip all day in your car and leave the spittoon coke bottle in your cupholder.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Promotes based on whatever flavor of the month is in her pea sized brain, which never means performance, talent or knowledge

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agenda driven promotions

throws their team under the bus instead of taking the responsibility

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is cafepharma just for reps and dms? How about others? How about SDs, Regional Offices, administration staff? If you don't like to talk about them then just get rid of them!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The worst are the ones who don't know their business and when things go wrong and their boss loses her temper and gets mad at them, they point the finger at us, the team that is busting hump for them. WTF is that? He should be a professional school bus driver, because he is an expert and backing the bus over us. Hope you don't have that issue. 2 fatalities already and 3 of us are hearing the beeping in spite of our scorecard.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes men and women who just kiss ass at their people's expense to save their jobs. Spineless and worthless, but loved by a boss that sits on a throne oblivious to the truth while business dwindles. Thats the bosses that suck. Pfizer USA 2011.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

then they promote their little bitches and no one else

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Farting. That 's the bigee. Female managers much worse than male. Longer lasting and more toxic farts.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer REALLY does have some shitty managers. I am a happy pfizer retiree and I wish all of you who remain, luck. It was't always this way, I promise.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we sit, being told by our Regional President how badly we need to hit numbers and how 100% is not good enough, and I have an SD whose sales numbers are well below 100% and will cost us Summit spots and Merit increases tring to make himself look good with worthless intiatives like cfsa. Add my SD to this pile of bosses who suck!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One who doesn't know the business and makes dumb ass conclusions with no clue, but with authority in their voice.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will go with the ones that deal in theory and not reality.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ones who even the customers know suck

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poorly trained, and WHO the heck selects these people?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember being told by the RM, "everyone has to move up the ranks and how he and others in the company sat in my chair one day" - then to see that your DM had absolutely no experience, was a relative of a VP. NEPOTISM!!!

Worse yet, getting their job by who they know and not having to be accountable for learning the products.

Then, out of frustration, when a doc asks the DM a question and he can't answer, the DM yells at you abusively in the car.

You learn later that the best thing this DM can do is coordinate the sales parties better than lead the team (and has the senior rep do all the work).

Talk about LIES "moving up the ranks" based on experience?!! What a joke!