Actavis?

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2012 at 8:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was told 90k base by the interviewers.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewing managers were rude. Even if I get a call back would not accept the offer. What a waste of a day.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the ones I met were awesome.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought everyone in the "panel" I interviewed with was great! I'm happy to have been offered a job here!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My interview in Atlanta was around 90 minutes. I did not have a "panel' style interview. The hiring manager was great. THere were a few STAR questions but not too many; there were questions regarding past performance.. nothing out of the ordinary.

I was told the next round of interviews are in Dallas the week of May 21st. People moving forward would most likely find out by this Friday.

Offers will go out the first of June with a contingency clause of drug being approved on June 25.

Salaries seem in a moderately high range for expereinced individuals considering this is a contract position.
    Does anyone else have any other or different information?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had interview today. Things were going great until I sneezed and pooted. (had collard greens for dinner last night) The interviewer said, "oh my." otherwise, the interview in Atlanta went well.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I Smelled the residuals. As soon as I walked in, the interviewer said, "don't blame me, the last candidate must've been really nervous." this was for the Atlanta East position.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard if they are moving forward or not?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got word about 2nds. I am moving forward. Anyone else????

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes.. I too am moving forward. I found out on Friday.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Orlando?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To those who have heard are you interviewing for East Coast positions? Or where? Is your final interview in Orlando the last week of May?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1)yes
    3)yes
    Nothing is booked or confirmed

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone interviewing for Atlanta and S.C. positions heard yet?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next week in Dallas for final interview. Does anyone know how many are being moved forward for each territory?territory

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who interviewed in Atlanta heard anything yet?
    I haven't.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed in Atlanta and haven't heard a thing either.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the east coast interviews right after memorial day? (May 29-June 1). If so , I assume the offer letters will go out the following week based on the drug being approved late June. Anyone else know anything different?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You probably have already have got the word but yes final interviews have happened or are currently happening. Offer letters out this week. Does anyone know about benefits/fleet?

TY

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I/m sure offer letters out soon & disclose everything but curious ref fleet

anyone know?