Butran

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2011 at 10:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company gave out a lot of cool aid, let's see if we get 40k in the northeast.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking at a position with Purdue and was wondering if the company's quote of 10,000 a quarter is attainable at all? $40,000 in bonus looks good and how many people hit that number and beyond?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like they are still hiring for this "blockbuster". Potential new hires need to understand that the promises made by DM's may happen but you an the entire force will go through big layoff 's as ryzolt was a dudd, op's are hated because 60% of the oc's were on the street and Butrans, a pain patch is nothing new. The top reps forget their morals and take the checks without a thought. The bottom reps really have no morals and are satisfied with 3k q bonus'. I would give it serious thought. If you are in that weaker crowd, they make you worker harder so there is no life and your dedicating your life to deadly pills and a company that preys on the weak. There are a lot of great pharma co's where you are not embarrassed to say where you work. It took some time for myself and my husband to realize it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no way 60% of oxy sales were diverted. maybe 20% at most. class II narcotics are locked up in pharmacies now and yet oxy OC sales continue to grow

OP is hated because they don't work well for CP patients and cause lots of side effects. non stop complaints from patients will force it off the market imo

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know what you mean , Just started this also worse night of my life , My hips are still killing me , and i feel sick at my stomach , not to mention these are exspenive compared to the percosets 10 s 3 times the cost less effect ? Keep me updated as to how it works for you Not sure i can wait 2 weeks for this to Kick in . Hope it works out for you .

Blockbuster? Or just bust?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Butrans

I completely agree with this post!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I completely agree with this post and am in the same boat. My spouse always asks me why I lie about where I work and what I sell. I want to be proud of what I do.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're full of sh*t. If you took the "percosets", you'd know how to spell it, dumbass - here's hoping your hips keep hurting you for a long, long time

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a class act. Hoping someone stays in pain for a long,long, time. Why would you wish this on anyone? You must be another Purdue rep. Cause everyone in the country knows now that your company could care one bit about people in pain. All you all look at is money signs which is what is wrong with this country in the first place. For the person with the hip pain, i hope you find something that works for you. If i was you,i would look at another option other than anything Purdue Pharma produces. Good luck and God speed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My doctor switched me from Oxycontin to Opana three months ago. I didn't want to change medications but I couldn't take the OP another day because of the horrible headaches it caused. I'm not happy with the Opana because it makes me tired and it doesn't control the pain as good. After ten years of stability I'm back to looking for something that works and doesn't cause severe side effects.