Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of us started in PC, I have worked PC, specialty and biotech sales and I find DMs are pretty much the same across the board.
    The sales expectations are not.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is def a PC product....and a generic at that. 90% of the managers and reps here couldn't even give you the dosing of a DAA or stopping rule. CP used to make sure we all knew the data inside and out, but now he just works with EH and can care less. If you cant see that HCV is NOT a part of Kadmons future...you must be blind.

Oncology will be here down the road....way down the road. However, most of us will not be able to get those highly technical sales jobs bc we sell (sell is a strong word) ribapak.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this place sucks!!!! i really wish i never came here. im looking for ANYTHING other than this....PLEASE listen to me. do not take a job here. you will HATE it!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

after interviewing for a job here...im wondering why its under the "biotech" board? this may be the furthest thing from biotech i've ever wasted time interviewing for.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so we finally realized that we are broke and have started to lay off workers....if you dont believe me ask your abm. this place is amazing. i was tod last week about it and then heard they pulled the trigger this week. this is just the begining....more to follow.

oh but wait we hav3 billion dollar drugs in the piepline...we are all going to be rich! wake up!!!!! it was over before it began...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That obviously can't be true. We just had a new training class go through.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry...i thought they were layed off...turns out they were fired. just in case that wasnt clear in Brad P. email today. we have had tons of reps leave and never once have they ever sent an email saying they were hiring in a specific area...guess this is the way mgt wants to "share" that they canned three people.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like they are going after anyone with a high salary and low market share.....and people with cancer.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the only people worse off than us people working at kadmon...are the poor son of a bitches that handed sam w. a check to start the company. kiss it good bye....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my opinion, everything will improve as long I can continue to see the words "Good Selling" at the end of each and every email. So motivational, isn't it? Brilliant! Where does that kind of talent in leadership come from?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who are half of the people that work here? i really dont know anyone here any more...just a strange environment. my manager is always "selling" me on how great things are going to be?!?!?!? ive heard that for YEARS...it would be better off if everyone just shut the f up.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

me sell ribapak, you jane

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so rumor is anonther person got fired this week. and i was told to wait until august numbers come out...."have a trash can close by because you will want to vomit." my docs who i have known for over two years now, dont even want to see me because they dont see any value in ribpak or me. im depressed:(

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great post and again so true

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

soooooooooo.............what are the chances that anyone here will be selling a cancer drug for kadmon in 3-4 years? i say 0%. no one on this sales team has what it takes. sure you may have sold infergen, but this is not hep c. oncology is the hardest clinical sell out there and its ALL about current relationships and knowledge. sorry to say it, but get out or stay and collect 12 weeks of severance upon termination in december

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! This company is going down.... The management here sucks! Poor business decisions have been made. No oncology drugs will be approved for at least 5 years. This is the lie they sell! Stay far away from this sinking ship! I'll be givinig notice after my home study period. Might as well milk it while I can.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You hired people from "Boringer Dingelheim?" Good luck with that.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi its me again, the totally bored out of my mind ribapak rep! The only thing this places needs less than reps are managers...on a serious note...what does an ABM do here to make the compnay money? They are a cost strain on an already poor company. The 2 days a month my manager rides with me is a joke and the other 4 weeks of the month I do whatever I want and that is NOT visit offices and sell RP.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R.I.P. Kadmon

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In order to post here i just had to answer the question..."what is four plus 2?"...that proves to me that Kadmon managers don't post here bc they couldn't answer that correctly....Deb B. I'm looking at you!