Auvi-Q

Discussion in 'Dey' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2012 at 2:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things were bad before we copied the zero dollar copay cards now it's simply let the patients or parents decide. CT, NJ , and NY have started to bleed badly, and it will only get worse for you guys when good reps are not being paid. No what? Giggle Giggle!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CT and NJ are Auvi Q country!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that Pit and Bos mgrs are both getting promotions which means AE's peeps are still killing it! More to come!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sincerely miss Armand, he was a true leader and all 4 RSD's here put together could not hold a candle to him.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all miss Armand and the culture he portrayed, he was a God amongst men and deserved to be on that stage in Dallas. He took care of his own and many people were promoted. Fact is the cream of the crop rolled tide to bigger and better J-O-B-S!!! DS is a good replacement, it's not her fault the moral and bonuses are at an all time low. Mylan needs to wake up, but it just seems like they don't give a rip- sad stuff! My whole dist is interviewing, great culture - Fools!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if you jackasses will discuss the rising Auvi Q share at your POAs. Not sure whats worse, taking reps out if the field when you have nothing new or forcing Drs to watch a BS video on an I Pad. If Drs like technology go with Auvi Q, if they like lower cost generic AG. It's gotta be a matter of time when Epi is forced to go generic no? I looked inside and didn't liked what I saw!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please put down your crack pipe, it's embarrassing. Your amazing run up to 9% market share has been truly inspirational. The pharma industry will be celebrating this launch strategy for hundreds of years. Oh, wait a minute, AQ share is declining and your managed care team has now ensured that will continue. Thanks for growing our EpiPen market, our families appreciate your support. Now get back out there Skippy and convince your docs to write the "new" EpiPen because "look at me, I talk." Hilarious! In looking at the Sanofi board, I think we have found the only employee in the company who is happy about thus useless product.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relax with your 2k qtrly bonus idiot

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hit a sore spot Skippy? I hear next to no one is making bonus on Auvi -Q. Just sit there and continue to get worked by Mylan.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. #51 Anonymous, Oct 17, 2013 at 8:14 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2016 at 6:49 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest