NPC?

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2013 at 5:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing for a position in the Northeast and have been told by the hiring manager that this new contract will bring a lot of opportunity to "convert" business in the territory. Is this valid? Where do these accounts exist? What is the timeframe?

Serious replies only, trying to decide if this is a real opportunity in spite of all the bashing I've seen on here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Explain what NPC is.......doesn't sound like an Ethicon thing

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Northeast purchasing coalition. It is a purchasing group that has chosen to go with Ethicon over Covidien. All hospitals may not go with Ethicon, but will need to opt out. Cov may make a counter offer. Who knows what the result will be. But potentially a very good opportunity.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ethicon sucks massive cock

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahh...another poor bitter person who was let go in the reorg and would give anything to still be here

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so sick and tired of seeing these pathetic posts on here from Ethicon people who think people who were let go during the reorg are on the streets begging for change- This is NOT the case. I was one of those employees and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. Was I sad and confused at first, yes. Did I think there was no life after JNJ, yes! Two months later I had 5 offers at great companies. Companies that SELL technology that are non commoditized and actually bring value. No longer am I begging to get posted to cases or hanging around with 3 competitor reps at the scrub sink. These people call me a week in advance to be in their cases and actually need/want me there. Not only is the day to day better but I love what I do again. It has been a long time since I could say that about Ethicon. I'm not bashing E but just letting some of you know that the grass is actually greener and more plentiful ($) Explore what's out there, trust me it's worth a look.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What products? Endo, Dermabond, suture? Any idea?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If its for energy devices/SUD in surgery I think Ethicon has the advantage over Covidien. They can now copackage with reprocessed product, and many hospitals will want I on that because it will save them money- and that's all that matters to them anymore.