Old School Good 'Ol Boy Network

Discussion in '3M ESPE' started by Anonymous, Aug 8, 2011 at 5:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gr8 company, Gr8 return on my stock (purchased less 15% market value) BUT same old 1970's mentality of the good ol boy management (all Male) making all the rules and making it extreemly difficult for Female Reps to advance to the Field Sales Management or at the Center ... I am frustrated and thinking about calling HR in St Paul.... hmmmm...651 7..-....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are several female managers, as well as the NSM being a female.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well then why does my MCP of a Manager harrass me during Field Travel - constantly try to hit on me, touch me without reason during FT and steal my best ideas as his to present up the chain - again, im ready to call HR and start a case .......

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That shouldn't be tolerated under any circumstances. Have you spoken to him about it?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forget talking to him, that will only enrage him and he will go after you for sneezing. Make a stand report him. Seek out a lawyer first to send a letter that you documented so they can't find a reason to fire you. Take my word been there and had my day.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thx so much ... any good lawyers you can recommend in the SE ???? thanks!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a great lawyer...3M has plenty of their own on board....I have a very small grey market dental supply company and the 3M lawyers have been on me more than i can handle....horrible company to work for by the way yes old school

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a total fabrication!!!! I only touched your leg because I was wiping up the drool. No, I wasn't happy to see you; I actually had a banana in my pants. That's the easiest way to keep them fresh. Can't wait to see you on Wednesday. Pick my up at my hotel. Room 233....I'll leave the door open.