Why Don't You Wear Pantyhose Anymore?

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by Anonymous, Aug 31, 2007 at 10:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The shoe dangle is fucking hot! Personally I don't care either way. If the hose make the legs look better then I'm all for them. What I don't like is a woman who goes bare-legged, but shouldn't. When your varicose veins look like an LA road map, or you a five o'clock shadow at nine in the morning cover em.

PS- Mine is only three inches.................but some women like it that wide. It doesn't matter if you touch bottom, as long as you scrape the sides.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pantyhose rocks! i love seeing the ladies teasing us with them in the waiting rooms!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now thats funny.
    I wear pantyhose rarely. It's true they are coming back in style.
    Rules: Never wear the darker suntan color. It's Church Ladyish.
    Never EVER wear hose with open toe shoes. Never. I dont care
    if you think you can't tell. Never do that. I also dont think you should wear open toe in business, buts thats me.
    Nothing is wrong with a sheer expensive hose, except sometimes
    they are scratchy. I even wear a subtle tiny fish-net on occasion(buff color) and its fun and professional
    I probably will return to wearing hose this winter, but for summer--the bare leg, tanned with a GOOD spray product. I have gorgeous legs, I'm told, even at my age, 40. So ladies, (and some men, I've learned!) It's your preference--just be professional, it helps us all out.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great, another dude pretending to be a 40 year old chick who looks like she's 30.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you to judge what is normal??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More women need to wear pantyhose. Nothing like a great pair of legs encased in nylon.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's obvious pantyhose are officially back in style! Check out the latest people mag in the waiting rooms if you don't believe me. Personally I think they make women look more feminine and definitely sexier! I love them and hope everyone will start wearing them again. It's time for ladies to look like ladies again! I know..I must be a sexist because I differentiate between males and females and calling a lady a lady, sexy, or feminine makes me a pig right? Keep wearing them ladies and ignore these sex and the city wannabes.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a doctor and I refuse to see female reps who wear pantyhose. Men, I will tolerate as long as they shave their legs. For a detailwoman to see me, she must wear fishnets with a garter belt. That's the policy for my practice, and if you don't like it, well fuck you.
    Doc

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bare Legs = Whore/Skank/Street walker

Pantyhosed Legs = Professional/Refined/Classy

end of story.....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone has a fetish. There's plenty of foot job websites out there for people like you. Enjoy perv.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pantyhose are not, itchy, scratchy. They are uncomfortable. It's difficult to put them on and take them off. And for you idiot male managers, many women get yeast infections from the extra heat! So there - that's something fun to think about when you are complaining about women not wearing pantyhose. Most of us hate the feel of them, and you have no idea what we have to do to get rid of yeast infections. I'll start wearing pantyhose again when my schmuck of a manager does. So shut the F up!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm more likely to be attacked by a bear and a lion on the same day, than have a REAL doctor come on here and complain about panty hose. Get a life, dude.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have worn pantyhose for 30 years and have NEVER gotten a yeast infection from wearing them. You are (a) not cleansing properly, especially after sex (b)not washing them out after every use (c) stupid and a dirty whore.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in the deep south, and get a heat rash after wearing pantyhose and shaving my legs. I hate them. Hate them hate them hate them. And I'm not going to wear them! So THERE!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's probably chiggers.......... or crabs.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the post a couple above. I live in FL and it's too hot in the summer to wear pantyhose. Maybe if they came in a different material, but nylon is really itchy. I like tights (cotton) in the winter, but hate anything with nylon. Not happening.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spray-on tans and orange fake skin are very Golden Girls. I gave that up along with pantyhose a decade ago. Bare natural legs with plain moisturizer or clear sunscreen works well for me.

18. Hi I think there is nothing more sleezy looking than a woman wearing a skirt or dress without pantyhose. Its just dirty looking, screaming instant access jittbag! And as far as female pantsuits- Penis envy! Shorthaired women-Penis envy! Whats up with the inverted bob look? Some faggit invented that to turn men off from women making the back of their head look like a chimps ass? Definately! I think the world is out to rape a womens femininity because only 10% of men (myself included) are worthy of a real feminen woman & the rest just put this crap "out there" to discourage Beautiful fashion! Only REAL hard working red blooded men should be the authority on what is hot! PERIOD! Not some fag with "good taste"-What an oxy moron! Good taste from someone who likes Poop on a pole! Loves men but acts like a woman? What the fuck is that!!? Yet women listen to them. Wake up ladies! Pantyhose rule! 24-7! Dont ever forget it! As for lawyers that think they deserve respect,heres a BIG fuckin tip!- Only 2 things in this world that are worse than a child molester & that is a lawyer & a polititian! Besides a women without pantyhose-just kidding(pantyhose part only) So Ladies! From an increadibly hot,buff,hetero,hard working,motocrossin,guitar playin frontman,wise fuckin,hard headed,tattooed,always right,ultra hated,hot woman conosor= leave da hose on!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People who can't spell suck, too.

20. Yehya Thats Right! SUCKZIN WOMENS TOES WITH PANTYHOSE! Jealous Aint cha" While people like you take pride in getting sucked by the spelling bee (that is if the little bee can find it!) NURD!