Tamiflu Bonus

Discussion in 'PDI Shared' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2012 at 10:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The flu season was almost nil, lucky to have what we had, - didn't anticipate much for a bonus so am not surprised.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all I know is Sal was my regional and he was the biggest turd on earth no wonder pdi cannot get contracts with the leadership they have, just look at America what a joke

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the very least they owe us a payout grid and our rankings showing why we recieved no bonus payout.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did I bother getting to 80% frequency? 100% payout of $0 is still $0. What a chickenshit organization.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the frequency bonus was paid last fall?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Fall bonus was for initial reach on targets. My understanding of final bonus was payout on last year vs. this year growth rankings nationwide. Then frequency determined a multiplier on the bonus. Lower frequency could reduce the bonus payout percentage. My recollection was that regardless of growth being negative, only bottom (20%?) or so would get zero. Did anyone save those documents?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, they are listed in the incential portal portion that was sent to us via email. Also, the bonus wasn't for Tamiflu, it was for Taro FloPred. They haven't completed the calculations for the Tamiflu bonus yet. My DM sent us the email from America.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK I GOT MY $200 FROM FLO PRED AFTER TAXES IT WAS $138. WHEN ARE WE GETTING OUR TAMIFLU BONUS?, FOR GODS SAKE! HOW MUCH TIME DO THEY NEED TO COMPLETE CALCULATIONS. OUR BONUS TIMELINE ENDED IN MARCH, ITS JUNE...HELLOOOOOOO...I THINK 3 MONTHS IS PLENTY. IS NOT LIKE THEY HAD A MILLION REPS TO ACCOUNT FOR!!!! SHOW ME THE MONEY. :0000

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we wont get any bonus my manager said everything has already been paid out

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your manager, like mine is incorrect, I contacted HR at PDI and was told that Tamiflu has not been paid but is scheduled to go out on 7/6. She mentioned there is a slight chance it may come as soon as 6/21 if they get the numbers in time. Payout on 6/6 was for Flo-Pred only.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone recieved an ADP statement for the 6/21 period? My guess is that they will wait until 7/6 to pony up the bonus. I can't remember how much of a lead there is for a payout appearing on ADP prior to the actual pay date.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How far in advance does a paystub show up in ADP before the pay date. If they indeed pay the Tamiflu bonus on 7/6, when should we know what (if anything) we made?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

July 5.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask sal he knows everything but what he tells you will be bs, watch out sal karma is a bitch

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know this guy sal and had to be a manager under him with the surge team, he is a total goon thinks he is developing us, i can learn more from my sons little league coach on how to motivate and persuade people. I wish I could meet him again in person and laugh in his fat face. Your right karma is a bitch and he will get his