Major Layoffs at Abbott Diagnostics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am bringing in tonic & Jin tomorrow! Be on the first floor of 8B locker room.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Before or after you get your blue folder?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did nt find the tonic and gin in the locker room ! Just a large turd in the shit can . Hey by the way where the fuck is the tic toc jackass ?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am glad you got to ride the wave to prosperity. As for the rest of us, we will never see world travel or retire. And please...spare me all the save, frugal, real-estate, insurance sales-bullshit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good question. I was about to shit my pants walking into work this morning. Nothing happen! ha ha!! f uck you Mr. Tick Tock

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt an Abbott Lifer who knows how to play the game at Abbott. I would be impressed if I hadn't been a victim of one of these selfish asshole Lifers playing the game and crapping on people so as to keep their "airline miles". Shitty people at Abbott.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No layoffs yesterday – what happened?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard from someone who's been there over 10-years that about 500 will be let go from Temecula soon. I guess mostly from production of the heart stents. I heard 2nd production line will be gone. Some people from both lines will be let go and everyone they keep will be working the early shift that starts around 5 AM. I don't work there so I can only tell you what I heard from a supervisor there. He's friends with the "right" people there so I guess he hears rumors from management.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Temecula is not Diagnostics. It is Vascular.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing happened in Nutrition. Yet.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoffs will happen next week.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What day?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, if you heard the quarterly earnings, Temecula is neither Diagnostics nor Vascular.... It's Toast.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Instead of just saying next week, why don't you tell everyone who your source is? (Position in the company etc.) And if you know more details like how many, what day, department etc. please state it. I don't work there but I'm sure those who do would like to know as much as possible.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure mister shareholder. I will give you my name date and serial number and I will post it here on Cafepharma for all to see. Keep watching the boards for this pending info.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody asked you for anything personal. They asked what position in the company your source is. AKA Are they credible? Or if you are from upper management and know yourself through your own job, why don't you just say you're upper management and how you know without giving away anything personally identifiable. This is an anonymous site so nobody will know who you are if you give away the information that was asked for.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a tool.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really want to know? Do you really want to know the truth? You can't handle truth.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone is a tool for asking a question? You have the maturity of an 8-year old boy. Anyway, I'm not a shareholder or employee. I just happen to know a couple people who work there and am concerned about their fate. So go on calling people you don't know silly names since it seems to make your pathetic life better in some sick way. I doubt anyone on this site knows more than I do based on the comments I see here. It's mostly a bunch or current and past drug sales reps spreading their hate and negativity.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would love to play poker with you. Seriously dude, you are really bad at lying.