Can someone tell me..

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2012 at 6:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we closing Greensboro ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No.
    If GSO is closing they won't tell us.
    If GSO isn't closing they won't tell us.

Why would they?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for the announcement of lay-offs RIGHT before a holiday weekend. gsk/stiefel always knows how to get ya right where it hurts. UNBELIEVABLE!

THE COMMENT above was taken from the Stiefel board. It is only a matter of time before we suffer the wrath of our new leader... We already have rumors of closure and he has only been here a month.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do us a favor. STFU

No one announced anything.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEY NIMROD, do us all a favor and actually read the whole quote before inserting foot in mouth.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This the guy that is stalking Bill. What a moron. As an FYI, this guy was fired by Bill and now hangs around the boards posting lies.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I looked at what the fired guy said, looked at on the stiefel board, and there was a layoff posting,,, So now my question would be, are you stalking the guy that got fired and why are you on both boards ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill, that would be a "check mate", you are so completely weak at the whole "thinking" thing.

This would be a good time for good leaders at Merz to look for opportunities elsewhere. He'll sink your company like he sank ours. I'm not referencing the Stiefel family payout, I'm talking about the hundreds of employees who dedicated themselves to making the company successful. Unfortunatley, they'll get crushed under Bills house of cards.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, since you made both posts 7 and 8 and the posts on the Stiefel board (as we can all see), that makes you a Stalker. As of yet, you have provided zero proof as to your points, yet we can see that the companies that Bill has been at have grown and succeeded.

Try again, loser boy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one is stalking the scorned ex-employee. You continually acknowledge being from stiefel and quoting their board. Unless stalking means asking you to leave and go back to your new job at the Cracker Barrel.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly you are a stalker since you are no longer with the company, yet follow Bill around with your comments. Just to show you that I am a nice guy, I will leave you a nice tip next time I visit the Cracker Barrel.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay. You busted me. I was fired and cannot get over it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what we thought.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For someone that is not Bill, you sure sound/write like him. Glad I can now just read Bill vs having to see him. Bill you are complete lightweight (obviously only from a business perspective). If Merz management is strong, they'll get you back to spending time with family before too long. I hope it doesn't cost them too much to get rid of you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Town hall

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From Stiefel Board

Check your voicemail. Layoffs being announced early may

You're right, the Bill Humphries house of cards is crumbling. Thanks Bill, my family really doesn't appreciate what you did at Stiefel. Terrible.
    Merz employees should take note of what's happening at Stiefel.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet youre from Irvine.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I read the various comments and I tend to agree with the position that you are out for some kind of revenge after getting fired. No one hangs around a board unless they have an axe to grind.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK has owned Stiefel for 3 years. If layoffs are coming, it is based on a decision from the mother company versus any wishful thinking you might have.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess this post was from "Victim Bill". Pretty interesting that you're now claiming you had nothing to do with the Stiefel business for the last 3 years. We all wish that were true! Unfortunatley your house of cards is collapsing and management is now coming in to clean up your mess. You can run but you cant hide from your past business decisions Bill.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you sought professional help for your mental illness? You seem to hang on worse than someone pursuing an old girlfriend. I know you fantasize about Bill giving you a second thought, but that just isn't reality. Bill will continue to do well building up yet another company and you will spend all your time as a stalker.

Your really are pathetic.