MARY HOLLOWAY CONVICTED

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 18, 2009 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's amazing how much better I feel as time goes by that I am away from this oppressive company !!! I think everyone that's still there (here) should really consider leaving - it will literally change your life for the better. I can't imagine anything other than a "GM" type outcome (or worse) for this company. It's much better to be unemployed - I will survive - I know now that I can do a lot better. Get out now while you still have your sanity !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yawn

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We got your New Englander right here!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was an Alta phr in one of the NE lats. My dm said that Jim K did want the protocols but it was more of an ok check the box good now move on thing. My powers and searle counterparts were constantly complaining at lat meetings because the powers dm robot lat mentor was telling them to work on these protocols. Searle wanted nothiong to do with it. Powers appeared to not have a choice.[/QUOTE]

I saw the same thing in my LAT. We all felt sorry for my Powers counterparts, because they often complained that they had no choice to implement what everyone else knew were less-than-brilliant tactics.
    Anyone remember those Powers Dine and Dash programs? Boy, those things ended up getting Pfizer plenty of bad publicity, but those poor Powers reps had to do them or their DMs would be all over them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that's true, that has got to hurt. I know her, and I can't imagine what she's going to do if she can't work in pharma. She won a few titles when she was a DM, maybe she can work for a small biotech in that role?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am curious as to why Mary Holloway was singled out when what she was doing was done by Phizer reps across the country?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because her DM decided to CHANGE his computers and get others to change theirs rather than tell the truth about what he and his team had been doing. The FDA did not want to be made to look like fools so they had to have a sacrificial lamb. The DM offered MH on a silver platter to save his own ass. She had a house of knives around her. People who would sell their mothers for a nickel except for a few good ones. Real shame. I really care about MH....and NO it was NOT a felony. Prove it or shut up with that crap. You won't find it anywhere.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP answers your stupid question you fool. Misdemeanor not Felony for all you other jackasses!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why 'singled out' when quote-everyone was doing it? Read the DOJ's report for examples. Find us another RM that was muscling their people into going so far off label that it's hard to believe in this day and age.

Maybe other reasons also came into play here. Please answer some questions

What was her 10 year sales record compared to her regional counterparts? I think Jackie, JK and JR won Region of the Year at least a couple of times during her tenure. Where did her region finish when they were all at the top?
    Who got promoted out of that region to be a DDO or RM?
    How many DMs, ARMs and IHRs transferred out, got fired, or resigned from the company?
    How many former DMs, ARMs or IHRs ended up in HQ in marketing or sales training?

I have a theory.....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't she making a fortune consulting on this very topic now?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So a pharmaceutical company is going to pay a convicted ex-RM big bucks to teach their people how not to break the rules? Why not just print out the report the OP posted and tell their people that if they break the rules, this could be their future?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I laugh. Why? Because her region was not the only region promoting off lable uses for Bextra or Celebrex for that matter.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was she the subject of a really long-running blog? I think I remember reading about her about 8 years ago. Ive never seen anything like that, before or since.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you think Mary got praise for the protocols set up by upper management until the witch hunt began. I remember Pfizer going after the pain market, but Pharmacia was told to stay away and stay on label

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor MH. We just can't seem to be able to leave her alone. She paid her dues to society. She's not here any more. Astellas said bye-bye a couple of years ago. Leave her be! Nothing to see here, folks. Just keep moving...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She did all that to herself.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, who the fuck cares anymore

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will if you do the same