Who do you really miss that has left Merck?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 8, 2006 at 5:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Walter Maupay
    Dick Morr

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good! Lawyers suck the life out of everybody in the company, and the very breath we breath out of the room when they enter. They all suck. Nobody gives a flying f@*k about what "opportunity" there is for lawyers. Jeeeeeez .... giv eme a break. Screw the lawyers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did Jason Monk leave ? Where now

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

after horan and huck, our mistake was vagelos over lyons, macmaster and keller. why did we get away from sales leadership?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your old Rapid City DM was probably Frank McGee.
    What a character he was.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bohensky, Nixon, Blake, Satan, Markham, Lokay, Hugh Hefner, Emmens, Senich, Witch, Stewart, Dinges, Giggolo, alaina love, cain, manson, reneccius, bunch, hitler, todd, neal, snake, mcclintock.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SW from MA acute care

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where did Dan go? I am in the Vaccine Division but know of him.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, does that Bradley guy still work with merck? He was in corporate when I met him for an interview for a position with your headquarters, then he left a few months after to become a DM in Florida. Moved his wife and the kiddies to the sunshine state and was all excited. He was a real good egg. Wondered if he stuck around or he flew the coop? Anyone know who I'm talking about? I can't remember his last name. Real nice, good personality. Seems like he would have made a great DM.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tom Melios

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DJ, he had the guts to hire people nobody else wanted to hire. Now many are managers or reps that have won numerous VP awards.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mickey and Rob>>>Those fuckers just got paid from the Kos/Abbott deal>>Good for them!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SMD, one of the craziest people i have ever met, but gave the managers hell.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dan Dacerno went to some Medical Device or supply company is what I heard-not sure which one. Big loss for Merck, they should have made him a SBD years ago, geuss he got tired of waiting.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all of the people who, like at Pfizer, are about to get laid off.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That liberal SOB, P.Roy Vagelos was a disaster for Merck, he dissolved the hospital reps to start the worthless Urology specialty group and sell worthless Proscar.. I don't mean totally worthless but much so in place of a world beating drug like Primaxin.. Roy should have stayed in the lab, but then we would not have Peter Kim who is miles ahead of P Roy. Remember when Roy invited that thong eating bastard 'Clinton' to Rahway and the baby barfed on him? What a hoot, it should have barfed on P.Roy!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

everyone from MVD who was forced out by USHH people. Bev Lybrand- you know who we mean here, among others!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eric Jachklich

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mary Francis Huggard, she had a nice bugger!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ernest Knox!