NO BASE PAY INCREASE IN 2014!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2013 at 9:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF this is the sign to jump off ship!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the countless other signs weren't?

Just expect to be given a Satisfactory rating BUT only get 90% of that bonus.

Can't believe a FDE complains about not getting a bonus ... they should be lucky and thankful they have what they have.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is all part of John's legacy. He is just not a leader nor is he a capable CEO.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi guys -- I'm a reporter with Bloomberg News. We'd like to see a copy of the announcement about raises. Can somebody send me a copy or post one here? I'm at darmstrong17(at)bloomberg(dot)net. Feel free to google my name to check that I'm legit.

-Drew Armstrong, US Pharma Industry Reporter, Bloomberg News

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John seems to have plenty of money to travel the world, redecorate LCC with ugly brickwork and hire more people to replace the ones layed off 3 yrs ago - figures. Wonder where he learned accounting. Just hopeless.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh well, at least we have Reveli, the track and the soccer field!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never fear, Neri is almost here!! Lilly is the undisputed King of Norepinephrine!! Ha ha ha!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the last thing they will do before they start cutting headcount again. I would not hesitate to guess that a headcount reduction will occur in December. They are obviously not doing it as a corporate restructure this time. They are pushing the order down to each department to play the musical chairs.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if the other pharmaceutical companies will follow this example???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's sad to say, the writing is on the wall. Time to get out of pharma while you can. Take this next year while you are still safe to polish your resume, take a class or two and get your ass out of pharma because the future is filled with much of the same and layoffs upon layoffs. People over 45, get out now, because it will be quite hard to get a job if you are laid off in your mid 50's and those folks under 40, time to get out as well and maximize your overall experience. This industry is not long for this world. It sucks fearing for your job every couple of years.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do the math. This is the equivalent of any pension you might get.

Top performers like me would get max raise. Say 7-11K. The Piddly $700-$1000 per month in pension does not cover it if well invested.

Again, do a future value calculation and see that this is a career ending event. 2 out of the last 3 years of no increases. You just lost your butt!!

If you are in your 50's, get out now!!

Spread the wealth, reward non performance. And encourage the performers to keep a "stiff upper lip" for the greater good.

LIBERALISM. I am sick of it!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GM retirees have had their pensions chipped away at for years. Not sure our pensions will even be what's been promised.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse they cut our pay raises.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who will be first in December?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

definitely DCRT. Chemistry is "self-deporting"... from below and above.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ad. copy for NERI LXVIII will be: "Crazy Jonny here...we don't wanna sell drugs, we just wanna make norepi. reuptake inhibitors...har...HARR HARRR!"

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have no fear--Nary a new product is here! OH NO!!! Will, Penny....save me from this HIDEOUS PATENT EXPIRATION CREATURE...ooOOOh....the PAIN...the PAIN!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, i feel really motavated now to bust my ass developing new drugs. Been working 12 hour days for a few years and no raise to a least say "that a boy"

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Please, accept this valued spot-award certificate entitling you to one (1) scoop of faux-baconbits at the Maul Cafeteria, to sprinkle amidst and onto the brown and/or grey gravy laden meat product of your choosing." King Johnny Cakes Lech-Liar.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...That thar is the Gift that Keeps on Givin'!