Unemployment / severance in North Carolina

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2011 at 11:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're certainly right. GSK is not the company we used to know. Good luck to you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone heard how Melissa S. in Winston is doing ? Great person to be around.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If poster #10 is who I think it is, those people were stupid to debate him. He plays with them like a cat playing with a mouse. It's sport. But I know he liked working with the people in NC., so I guess he was being a little protective.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im a father of 2 wonderful children that i rarely get to see because the unemployment rate is so high i have to travel the country to find work to feed and put my children through school and i say screw anyone who has something to say about someone drawing unemployment for a little while they are probly silver spoon fed pencile pushn crybabys who had everything handed to them well i work my butt off and i dont knock any rich sissy for being handed everything in life so u dont knock the middle class man for what you call the feed me attitude ill go hungry but to feed my children id do whatever was nessicary to see them got to bed ever night with a full belly

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you working your ass off to support your family. You say you don't knock the rich, but you just did. Besides, you don't know the blood, sweat, and tears that many go through to get rich. If it was that easy everyone would do it!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man! Is this guy an ignorant page from Fox News or what... and to the other fellow true conservative that eloquently (too eloquent for Larry the Cable guy) good luck to you and your friends who seem very deserving of good fortune. Intelligence follows facts, and the evidence shapes the belief...not the other way around.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recently laid off and will get several weeks severence....a few of us called NC unemployment office and they told each of us the same thing...if you take a course at an accredited college, they will waive the waiting period for severance to end and unemployment will start right away. Getting unemployment right away will help pay for the Cobra insurance bill which is $1500 a month for my family.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems as if as Christmas nears, we are dropping like flies here in the Raleigh area.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would typically agree with you on this, but i believe we pay into a trust fund for unemployement benefits. If we have paid into it, we should receive it.

That said...you should get off as soon as you can. Don't abuse the system, please!