Any old Fisons reps or DMs out there?

Discussion in 'Fisons' started by Anonymous, Aug 5, 2004 at 8:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what happened to John Ferguson?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would really like to know who you are. We must know each other. I was a Pennwalt rep in Indiana.

Hmmmm...............

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi everyone! Does anybody remember a Cuban fellow who worked for International. He is one of the smartest, funniest guy I've ever met. I believe he started with Strasenburgh back in the 60's. He then moved on from Pennwalt to Organon in Holland, back to the US and worked for Fisons, Medeva and Celltech, missing RPR. Where is he?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you thinking of Raf L? He ran international for Pennwalt / Fisons / Medeva / Celltech. I think he is working with some ex-Fisons guys on a pharma startup as the sales guy. I think its called Novapharm or something like that.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I just came across this site. I qualify as an old Fisons rep/dm from 1973 to the end of Fisons. I left at the merger to pursue an insurance industry opportunity and retired from it in July 06. Bored I went back to work part-time as an insurance agent.
    GZ

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi GZ - this is Jay in LA. Had dinner with HW last month when he was in town. He said he keeps in touch with you. Hope all is well.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jay, good to hear from you. Are you still in the Pharm Industry? Looking at some of the boards it sounds like a lot of changes. It has been interesting being on the Health Insurance "formulary" side. The insurance industry is looking for new ways to influence teh use of generics, including sampling generics and counter detailing. My company was also identifying drs. who wrote a lot of expensive brand drugs and sending them letters advising of alternatives and showing them how they compared to other drs. writing habits. GZ

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anyone still reads this, hello to all the old Fison-auts! MV, formerly from Conn and Training. Currently living in VA working for training company, programs for industry.

Miss the old days, and keep in touch with a bunch. Be well!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW, someone asked about JF from NY- he's now DM of the year for Novo Nordisk!
    MV

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for letting me know about JF! I was one of his reps in St. Louis and I am not surprised he is DM of the year. Is he in NY? By the way, you were my trainer! PK

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the Andy Lane that was the DM in Chicago? I had a friend that worked for him, Margaret who transferred to AZ and stayed through the RPR days till she quit after a few babies. Wasn't Kathy Briggs the RD?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello Fisons,

I have found some old memorabilia in our store room.

I am trying to confirm that Fisons was in Lima, Peru for a meeting.

Does anyone remember being here?

Thank you,

Sergio

13. shooser

shooser Guest

Hey J Green,

Do you remember Howard Wondrey and Larry Ray? This is SH in Utah. I worked under Larry Ray back in '88. He gave me my start in the bus. Me and Brian Williams met you at the national sales meeting in FL, when Tom Parker was the National Sales Manager.

Let me know what is going on with you.

-sh

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rolando Zeron

15. jnowlan

jnowlan Guest

What a flashback. I worked in Houston from 1990-1994. Currently working for Wyeth in Colorado. Steve Gibson was my DM and Doug Anderson was second in command. Any former Houston reps out there??? Those really were the days.

J Nowlan

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been in the industry since 1985, got my start with Fisons. What a great place to work. It was one big happy family, best POA meetings ever. Scottsdale, Palm Beach, Palm Desert (twice I think) and many others until the RPR takeover

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We must have started together...did you by chance pull the little red wagon full of benefits?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as a matter of fact i did. 3 weeks in Scottsdale, with the meeting, training and the little red wagon deal. Who is this? initials only and I am sure I can easily figure it out

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

jw - who is this? That was the best training class ever...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will give you a hint, I was the only single guy in our training class