Clarient - how is it going?

Discussion in 'Clarient' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2011 at 2:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The issue is all the CSI'ers were pushed out by Clarient!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not surprised to hear this. I guess they're getting kicked down the food chain and devouring every worthwhile company in the process. Sooner or later they'll have nothing to pick but their own bones.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey The truth is that you are afraid of Clarient.. with GE behind them the world is their oyster!!!

BWAHAHAHHHAA BWAHHHAAAA

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You completely misunderstood what I was saying. The ex-clarientites at CSI are such total losers and idiots that I am not surprised they got kicked out. They are destroying CSI. Then they'll move on to feed on another unsuspecting company. I have no opinion of Clarient or didn't until you say they kicked these slimebags out. Now I have at least a positive opinion of Clarient. CSI is an open sewer.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I humbley appoligize!! I feel like a DOLT! ;)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey.. Five Days until Armagedon!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

see the CSI thread...

Sounds familiar!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Clarient did you notice Neogenomics press.release.
    WE ARE KICKING YOUR ASS!!

DOES MR Emelt KNOW HOW MUCH YOU SUCK?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob's daughter loves posting on here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is asking?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awful. There is going to be some bad news after Labor Day. McKinsey folks are coming ...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uh oh, the party is over now.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They say that "past is prologue" so look at what's happened at other members of the MDx family at GE. We'll keep the HQ and RD function but the headcount will drop. It's not personal, it's business!

On the bright side, finding a good parking space will not be a problem!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which departments will be chopped?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whichever ones are causing the biggest issues!

Not producing, using 1930's Technology...

Etc...Etc...Etc....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you refering too?? Clarient has and always will be one of the most Ethical when it comes to research Sales and Marketing.

You're either Disgruntled, Employee of Foundation Medicine, Neo or Caris.

That is all....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually Genoptix.:)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medicare Demonstration Project

Can someone explain Clarient's "Medicare Demonstration Project"? I had a hospital prospect tell me that Clarient doesn't bill the hospital for technical charges for Medicare registered patients because they are a part of this project. It sounds a little fishy? This is post July also.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CMS Demo is another govt. sponsored program where the testing laboraatory can "opt in" to participate. Molecular tests performed on Medicare patients (EGFR, KRAS, BRAF, PCR...) can be billied to the CMS project 3113 for payment. Google CMS demo project for the full details. Several labs have been offeirng this program. Oh- it was govt. funded to the tune of 100 million. When thats gone the Congress will have to fund the program again.