Belviq Sales Force

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Jul 5, 2012 at 6:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want the "Skinny" you might want to sell for the competitor. Not only are they launching before us but they are using a combo drug that is already widely used and twice (yes, read the studies) as effective as Eisai's.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This wasnt meant to be a serious post was it? Either way, it had me DYING!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you are TRYING to stir the sh-t. You seem intelligent enough to string words together... but no one could unintentionally be this wrong. They're launching before us? Really? You know this how? VVUS can't even produce wnough right now to bring to market- they are sooo unprepared to launch. At least make an effort to get informed smarty-pants

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vivus will launch first. It will be 2013 before DEA signs off.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a complete idiot - One because you are so ridiculously wrong on this fact. Second because you completely overlook the reality the DEA is going to have to schedule VVUS's drug as well... And they're behind ARNA in line so to speak. What a dipshit

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are stupid! No they don't have to schedule their drug. It consists of 2 generic drugs that have already been approved, marketed etc. They do not have to go through scheduling. They will go to market 1st. Get your shit straight!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No !! You are Stupid... And your Vagina stinks - pew

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This poster is right. Sorry you have to argue with the idiots at Eisai. It is the least tenured and knowledgeable sales force in pharma - top to bottom. They literally don’t know what they don’t know…

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry our superior marketing team will resolve
    any deficiency with the product.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reading through your thread I hate to say it but VVUS's drug is already considered a Schedule IV drug. The reason it doesn't have to go through the process is because it is not a new or novel drug as Belviq is.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You knew what I meant ass wipe! What did your momma not pat your ass enough as a child and now you have the need to prove what a know it all A-hole you really are!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enjoy your fantasy world Walt!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reading thru here --- I am not filled with confidence at the level of intelligence I sense from you Eisai Reps. Try and pull your heads outta your arse's prior to talking with your physicians about Belviq. You only get one chance to launch a drug like this....Don't screw the pooch!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch the stock market...the drug is a dog...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. One chance t launch and look at the braintrusts they've assembled to lead.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got word from the top, we are hiring sales force for Belviq. It will be based on expected formulary reinbursment, therfore there will be 2 rep positions, one for Beverly Hills and the other for South Beach.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is the launch meeting?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the snack isle, next to the Twinkees display

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will the positions be posted soon? Thanks.