OCEAN Reps

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just ask your manager for a rankings report. They have access to it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm still some making calls, but I'm also being as efficient as I've ever been! What amazes me is the amount of field rides my manager is still doing and planning. I believe he plans on being out with us right up until the very end! I'm curious if other DMs are acting completely like it's "business-as-usual". If some in our district leave a little early due to other job offers, I'm wondering if our DM is going to double-up and get out with the remaining reps even more! You'd think the DMs would be interested in lining up another job as well!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck finding ajob there really are not many out there. Too many people looking wanting one job opening.
    Hoping we get a new president in office and can turn this economy around.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roger that.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I'll take the Mormon over the moron.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New contracts are being negotiated, and Publicis recruiters will be trying hard to get as many Ocean reps placed as possible. Some have already moved to other Pub contracts or AZ positions.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am making calls in the morning, leaving time in the afternoon to send out resumes. Working keeps my mind off things.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think publicis will pull through. i really believe they have some contracts brewing. and i have seen them doing their very best to help reps out where there are opening.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have talked with 2 different Publicis recruiters and there some things in the works with new contracts. It may take a little while past Sept 18th, but many of us will be placed. Its easier and wiser for the client company and and Publicis to place us over outside candidates.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think you can handle the truth? Looking at new contracts is like saying, "I buy lottery tickets in hopes of winning." Preference over other outside canidates. Not that much of a cost to drug test and interview. I am hopeful that I am wrong and we get something sooner rather than later. With these facts, it's very grim that anything will happen soon. I would not wait around to hope something gets signed or whatever for future business. Don't pin all your hopes of new contract and decide not to look for job now. Prepair for the future of your career only you can do this not anybody else.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all knew this would be a one year gig at this time last year when we were hired. It's a wonder that AZ did not pull this contract when generic atorvastatin started booming. I do know of several Ocean reps who are now going onto other contracts and were given preference over outsiders. It is happening, to what extent from here on out, one can only speculate. I wouldn't write Publicis off just yet. We are employees and are in the system.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real advantage is that they know the true quality of the OCEAN reps,good/bad,through field contact reports,as opposed to hiring someone new.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is very true. The Ocean reps were hired a year ago because they were all seasoned experienced rep. 450 were brought on board to increase new rxs for Crestor, and this was a very large contract for Publicis. The Ocean team did deliver positive reports, and the contract will run for a full year so they have a good idea about the caliber of the Ocean reps. There are some positive things in the works. It may take some time, but Publicis recruiting job is to place quality reps with the client company. You are right, They do know about us, and I believe the majority of us will land on another good contract.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do believe they will do the best to place us but it may take awhile, could even be next June. I wouldn't wait, I would be looking. Anyone try medical home health sales? I found an opening and they were looking for pharma reps.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It shouldn't take that long. My DM communicates with the Pub recruiters almost daily. New positions are being posted every day on the Pub website. When one pops up in your area, go for it if you are interested. Yes, this was a very large contract and many talented Ocean reps should be very viable candidates for open contract positions.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, they seem to be working to place as many of us as they can right now, but what will it be like after Sept 18th when everything is over?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any news of the possibility of a new contract that could start before the end of the year?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CNS in the works.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any updates on the CNS project

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More positions are being posted each day on the pub web. Keep checking. New contracts and positions are coming down, maybe not overly fast, but they are coming.