What do you think of PamLab?

Discussion in 'Alcami' started by Anonymous, Jul 2, 2007 at 4:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would appreciate your comments....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Small company going through some major transitions right now; Great products that most of their reps have no idea how to sell. Product line mostly sold on science. Have personal experience with one of their products, metanx being used for peripheral neuropathy and I hear in wound care arena as well. Father in law had painful diabetic peripheral neuropathy for 5 years and nothing seemed to work. After being on metanx for 2 months his pain was completely gone, stopped taking aand pain came back. Needless to say they have a product that can actually reverse nerve damage by actively promoting nerve regeneration and improving microcirculation. This could be a billion dollar product but they lack financial ability to do their own trials or publicly advertise. I would assume one would need a strong science background, but if you ask me, results speak louder than words. Are you thinking of joining their team?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all these post asking "what do think of......." are an effort by some Pamlab person thinking they have found a clever, cheap way of sparking interest and getting reps. Their products, questionable

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I can tell you is that whoever is working PamLabs in Philly sure is working it...I see their shit everywhere. They just popped out of nowhere. I've asked some of my doc's about Deplin, the ADD ON vitamin to an SSRI, & what they tell me is that the rep is drop dead gorgeous. Can't wait to run into her.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no chance with her, fuckhead. You work for a company named aai for fucks sake. The only chance you have getting laid is going to a third rate whore house and bangin one of those skanks. This will still be a challenge for a loser like you. I see you scumbags scurrying around from these shit wannabe companies and laugh my ass off. Shit product, shit companies, and a lot of turds working there.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought you ment Pam's Lab...as is Labia...because it is smokin....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I prefer either blonde labs or chocolate labs. They are very loyal.

8. Internet information is sketchy. Drugs are named but quntities in formulation are mentioned.
    C. Hoff, R.Ph., FASCP

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

h

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

h

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

h

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pam Lab is very decent company, those of you who don't think so should do the decent thing and leave, face facts the reason you are still at Pam lab whining and moaning is that no one else wants you!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know. I worked there almost four years and loved it. They fired me even though I was in the top 20. Since then 5 jobs in 3 years, nothing over 35k. actually miss it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

quickie test is there a milf in the house?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is pamlab a good company to work for? I am a recent college grad looking to get into pharma sales, but I only have a little over a year of outside sales experience. From what I see big pharma companies are looking for people with outside sales experience plus at least one year of pharma experience...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for PamLab and all you haters should be ashamed of yourself. it's a great compnay with great products and great leadership. It's not perfect, but is still a very good working company and a great working enviroment!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW a bunch of low-class unprofessional dirt on the bottom of my shoe people on here. Why don't those that have lewd comments, expletives and commentary that would never, ever get you hired with a quality company, keep your nonsense talk to your selves!! I'm floored with the comments on here for those seeking this board for a resource. LOSERS!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PamLab opened an account under my name with Caremark. Then Caremark used this account to fill my prescriptions. Under my original coverage my copay was $80 for a 3 month supply, but under PamLab my copay was $196.

I never opened an account with them and sure as heck do not want this account.

How do I find out how this account was opened? Then how do I make them stop using the account?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello, Best wishes to you all. This is really just a test of Cafe Pharma. This is my first post and I want to see if it it truly anonymous. Thanks and God bless!