How does eCardio get away with it?

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2009 at 8:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$'s drives a salesforce...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like someone who is in denial.......................screw-ups on a daily basis, wake up and stop drinking the home office Kool-aid! The reason CardioNet is where or should we say NOT WHERE IT SHOULD BE is simple.....................poor reimbursement (thank you Phil and friends) /lack of contracts and OPERATIONS! But we love the T-MOBILE contract..................did everyone get a free phone????? Did you get a free hair-cut as welll? Somewhere and somehow they paid John a $92,000 bonus for being Randy's friend..........that sucks, as well as the customer service but God Bless the people who work for that department.....they are victoms of the idiots who run the show!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor coverage, poor to no MD reimbursement, poor customer service, and massive EOB's are killing the business.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No big deal, get a bill for $7000 after your service.........that kills the business in with any office when the patient comes in with the EOB. Phil, how would you sell against the EOB from hell? Right, I realize you must get with your consultant so we will be patient.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is what I think is the best part of this conversation. I am sure this is back and forth between eCardio Reps and CardioNet/Lifewatch reps.

The thing that I find most interesting is that CardioNet/Lifewatch were telling their customers to bill under CPT Code 93237 for a while. Hmmmmm? I wonder why they were doing that? And they say eCardio is unethical? I think unethical is telling a customer to bill MCOT technology under 93237 and then complaining about it once their customers got denied.

eCardio built their technology around the 93236/93237 code and matches the description that is provided for those codes. Whether Insurance providers change their opinion on how to pay for 93237 is up for debate, but eCardio is using the code that best matches their technology.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason why Cardionet used the 93237 code is because they had ESTABLISHED contracts with those payors. Ecardio does not have a contract to use those codes. There is a difference. Ecardio is crap and the doctors will tell you that. They are starting to abandon the idea of daily billing because they are afraid medicare/commercial insurance will ask for refunds. It is a matter of time before the hammer falls in Ecardio. Tick...Tock...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep in mind it is a 2 day holter code. You built the unit around a holter code. CN and LW had authorization to bill for more than 2 days.
    Doesnt it fit an event code by the way? Seems to fit that description better.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is it up for debate? Looks like it has been decided:

"TrailBlazer has become aware of problematic reporting of CPT codes 93235, 93236 and 93237. These codes are being used by providers in TrailBlazer’s jurisdiction to report long-term cardiac monitoring, sometimes in excess of 30 consecutive days. While these CPT codes are appropriate to use in billing for cardiac monitoring for up to 24 hours (patient is using a wearable device), they are not appropriate to use in billing for long-term monitoring. Additionally, CPT codes 93235, 93236 and 93237 are subject to the provisions of the “Holter Monitoring – 4C-48AB” Local Coverage Determination"

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't slam me for asking and get off on all the sales rebuttles but does ecardio's monitor has 2 way voince communication built into it?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you illiterate?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forgive me for the type o's. I have many faults when it comes to typing. By the way, you showed tremendous class in your response. Furthermore, it must be a sad, lonely and otherwise useless life you lead to be on this site at 2:00 am, proofreading the posts made. Winner!Winner! You are a winner in my book. I can only guess which company you work for.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pardon me for not visiting this site at the times you deem as acceptable, even if I am on PST. Maybe me being on here at 11 pm makes me a loser in your book. I don't care really. Perhaps you were drunk and are not really illiterate, so I apologize for offending. Can you please clarify your post sir/madam?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since all the monitoring companies come to this site, it would have to be a guess for which company they work for.

No, they do not have 2 way voice. Can I ask why you are wondering.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are right, you are pathetic!!! I bet you really sell those scooters, yeah, your new nickname, SCOOTER!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you on the correct thread? This does not make any sense. Idiot.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a scooter race, and lets see who is in the lead......Ann Sweeney is picking up pace firing employees who try to report her for covering up mistakes, then there is Anna sweeping up the right slinging knives in everyones back. Don't underestimate George in HR, covering up the flaws of many and the mistakes of a few in HR......yes, David was drinking again at the National meeting. You are not our Pal David! Then there is John I. who is cashing in on his high salary and covering up all of the mistakes in the operations department. Is it just me or is anyone else calling to get patients hooked up, still, after all of the changes? Hello, can someone just call and schedule a Medicare patient? I have been waiting for 4 years for this to be fixed, can someone just make the call and get the patient scheduled?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sadly, your post made me laugh. All true statements. There is some very disturbing hear say in this company. I heard one of Ann's cronies made some rather crude advances to an employee and the employee was terminated and the offender was offered a different position. So much for going to HR for support when you feel there is something wrong with the work place. As for David, I don't trust him, I felt like he was hanging out and drinking to try and get insight on folks. He's a prick. I don't know what's going on internally but things over the years here have gotten progressively worse, not better. "best in class" service is a joke.

18. eAnonymous

eAnonymous Guest

Let's not get off task here... the question is how does eCardio get away with it? The real question is, "how much longer can eCardio get away with it?" Only a matter of time before they have to jump off Cardionet and Lifewatch's coattails. They made a good run and lot of people some "easy earned" cash. (That they'll have to pay back eventually)

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody is paying back anything numb-nuts! Geez, why don't you guys go out and sell something? Sell your product! You worry more about other companies more than your own. No one has EVER given money back and no one ever will. Get off that thought. Coattails? If you guys were any good you would OWN the market by now. Shoot, you have had such a head start you should not be giving away so much market share. Really, it is sad how much the two big knucklehead "Big Guys" have GIVEN away.