Any old Fisons reps or DMs out there?

Discussion in 'Fisons' started by Anonymous, Aug 5, 2004 at 8:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember Lisa, she was in Texas if I remember correctly - worked for Candy the RM in Orlando. I heard Lisa was a recruiter a while back.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She became a recruiter and now I think is a teacher or principal.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GAR

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm an Aussie who worked with Fisons UK as a rep - my patch was S.E. of London (mainly nth Kent) in 1994-95. Tough times then - no products to speak of, but a cracker of a sales team. Fisons had drafted in a mad scouser (people who hail from Liverpool) ex-Astra Sales Director called Chris Corbin. I agree - grat compnay who cared for their people. I left when RPR took over.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HI ALL ,YES FISON WAS THE BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR--AND YES WE ALL FELT IS WAS OUR EXTENDED FAMILY. WE HAD GREAT MEETINGS ,EVERYONE LOOKED FORWARD TO SEEING OLD FRIENDS-- I STARTED BACK IN 77 AND SORRY WE WERE TAKEN OVER BY RPR.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you - this is Jay Greenberg

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is John Ferguson out there? I used to be one of his reps in ST Louis! He was great!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is Andy in Chicago, now retired from s-a and glad to be out!! I always enjoyed working for Fisons in spite of low pay but "big pharma" was no fun. Fisons had great people, enjoyable meetings and Steve C. kept me driving good wheels!

I hope all the formen Fisons folks are doing well.

A.L.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Andy,
    You earlier mentioned goint to Joe's retirement - How was it? Did you run into others from the crew?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BJ drove in from New York, Bette Barbadaro, Rod L., Cindy H., Jack G., plus quite a few of Joe's former reps. I should have made a list!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow,
    Sounds like a great reunion event. I haven't heard of Rod L in a while - what's he doing? Still in RI?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi!

This is Cindy Green, from Maine.... I'm still in touch with a fair number of old Fisonites! Laura Hardy (my sister) of course, Tracy doyle, I've seen Bob Katz, spoken recently with Judy Acciani (Judy... did I spell that right?) Gene Kleinsmith, and a few others. We have an annual reunion in the Northeast (Boston area) and have one coming up in January, 07.
    What an era Fisons was!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't Bob move south? The last we heard was that he went to Florida. Is he still down there, or is he back north? You mentioned that you saw him, so I assume it was up north?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow Cindy some names from the past. I was with Fisons in NYC from 86-90 and remember those people.

Steve

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob Katz moved to Florida, and is still there. He and I both worked for Agouron, a biotech HIV company, before Pfizer bought it and Pf***ed it all up. I moved on, out of Pharma and into lab sales, but as far as I know Bob is still there. We used to reminisce at all the meetings about the ole Fisons days....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet bob remembers the old days with Jerry G as DM in LI

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow I stumpled accross this board while looking for news. I too worked for Fisons back in the early nineties. I now work for a Med sized company. I still miss the old times. Heard recently from a neighbor who worked for Fisons that Ray Q from Florida is retired. Going to move back to Texas. Any body remember Michele Andrick? Havent heard from her in a long time?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was Michelle the one that was in Bedford, and then became a rep? If I remember - she did well at both. Is she still in New England? Go Pats!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry about the Pats.
    Michelle was a rep in southern NY then transfrered to the Albany area. Then she moved to FL, until the take over.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now I remember her - short with a super smile!