Kaleo?

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2014 at 7:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay why no posts on this contract? Share any & all info? Salary
    Longevity product?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the diabetes or respiratory position?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told it is a new pain drug but that's it. They are keeping a lid on any other details... Phone interviews being conducted soon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought this company had a product for allergic reactions, not pain or diabetes. Now I'm really confused????

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too. Pain doesn't fit in with their epi product. Their website says that their focus is on unique delivery systems though and not on one particular drug market or segment..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just plain strange-had phone IV-told going to F2F-no info but it is pain?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just be patient. It's gonna be several weeks before anything is finalized. And who cares what it is. It's a job. Be happy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well said....simple to see the difference between those genuinely interested in finding work, verses those who simply want to make easy money while on a paid contract with a pharma competitor by reading career postings and crawling social media like CP and then selling it as research ...sad

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is for pain management for sure and I think it's for an opioid antagonist in some new/different device that is filled with a naloxone composition.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea on salary ranges?? Bonus plans?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news on this job?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they cancel the contract?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any offers yet? Follow up calls post-interview?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and who pays you to become less confused? are you on a pain or diabetes CI contract?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got the word that I didn't get the job. Good luck to those who did.. I think it will be a decent gig..

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear that. Which territory?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did this drug get approved?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not yet. In a week or two.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drug/device was approved today called Evzio. It's an opioid antagonist with naloxone that can be self injected to prevent overdose like epi pens used for allergic reaction. Drug was approved under 4 months due to need for this product. This may be a great opportunity...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I said it!