So how many reps are selling compound on the side?

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, Jun 8, 2013 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sell in FL.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. YES. PLEASE GO AWAY with your shitty compounding creams. This is incredulous that every day you post here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been selling in KY for a year! Call me DD

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is for injections dumb dumb! my gosh drug reps r just clowns!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They all will be selling contract next month!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone ever heard of Trinity Medical Pharmacy out of Fla? feedback??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 reps supeaned by the Feds in Alabama and 2 in Florida last week. don't get wrapped up in the scheme unless you want to be interviewed by some unfriendly people in suits.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful, the govt is cracking down. Make sure you play by the rules. Dont get all the business from one or two guys or you will be contacted by the men in black

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of pharmacies are being shut down. I would steer very far away from this business

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALL these compounding pharmacies are unethical. ALL of them. Please don't post any more bullshit jobs here pharmacies!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made $46,000.00 just last week with my compounding gig!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go away fuckers. ill of these post are from these loser pharmacies.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

northeast is flooded....You can try but I can tell the drs will tell you to stand on line. Remember there are so many reps besided ENDO that have great relationships with pain drs....Device, other pain med reps, Ortho reps, Rheum reps, Neuro reps..goes on and on... FLOODED! Reinbursments are going to change very soon and payment will not be as high. Just word of advice. Most of these compounding companies dont trust. Good Luck!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no, you are a loser caterer pharma rep who doesn't have the balls to go for it. Keep trying to make your 60-70k year while us, however shortlived it may be, make 30-40k per month selling compound pain creams.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very True! I make 34-40k per month!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no, you are a loser caterer pharma rep who doesn't have the balls to go for it. Keep trying to make your 60-70k year while us, however shortlived it may be, make 30-40k per month selling compound pain creams.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

guys, this is legit. I'm looking hard and can't find anything. Got 2 Dr.s I know well to help me out. A bunch of scripts didn't get approved but the ones that did made me an extra 6k so far this month. Be careful, many shady ones out there.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brett Favre getting in on the action too. google Brett Favre, He announced endorsement/partnership with a pain cream company