So how many reps are selling compound on the side?

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, Jun 8, 2013 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been doing it too, but just realized I was getting hosed from Focused Pain Relief, I was getting 100$ per script..which is like 5-7% commission. Just went with new pharmacy I found on here and now making 20%. My Manager is a tool anyway and would never know if I was doing it or not

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

me too, I have a couple of accounts , so i never need to go to far! But i have notice that my pharmacy is fucking cheating me on scripts! Has anyone else seen this?

I had my acccount show me all the ones they had sent in but i only got credit for 3 of the 10!!! watch what you are being paid

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waht a bunch of crooks! ME too , i stopped using those assholes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good. All of you unethical PAIN reps that are selling this compounding shit on the side deserve to get canned. Do you really have that much time on your hands? You are the losers that keep complaining how you are treated? You deserve to be let go.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I have this much time on the side! I love the Kool-Aid drinkers at ENDO!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have him switch to Frova, based upon the superior profile, and make a sale!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh go FUCK YOURSELF you DM scum. Endo comes in Cherry, Blueberry, and Orange flavored Kool Aid.

This place SUCKS. Wake up and SMELL THE COFFEE.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dummy jealous competitor has no clue what they are talking about. No compound cream from these pharmacies are FDA approved. All the ingredents in the formulations from all these pharmacies ARE FDA approved but would have to spend millions to name each formulation to get them FDA approved. Instead of a brand name for each. All pharmacies have combination: A combination B: etc. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. I switched to RxPro as most of my co-workers have as well, just hoping this run keeps up and Ins. don't change coverage. Not sure how long it will last, hopefully long enough to pay for my lake house :)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gonna hit 85k in commissions this month as my refills have really kicked in, plus I'm getting a few points of everyone I referred to the pharmacy, plus my endo salary and insurance. Don't need to many more years than this and I am done.

As one of my favorite rappers(Kid Rock's protoge' the late Joe C) says.

"you're rakin grass while I'm rakin cash."

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it seems every unethical pain rep at endo are doing this. You guys are a complete joke and an embarassment to the industry. All you have done for the past 4 years is, bitch about UEO, MCR, ML, AMS LR, JM and whoever else you hate. Now you are working side jobs for these crooked compounding pharmacies? Good job, you unethical dirtbag rep. I hope you get fired sooner than later. Its funny how you hate everyone but you are actually the one that Endo despises the most. Good job pain rep!!! We hate you double dippers!!! Oh, and we hate you crooked, unethical compounding pharmacies equally. Fu$% out ASS^%&*.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you disqualify yourself as smart when you say " crooked compound pharmacies". I'm helping pts. get off addictive narcotics. what proof do you have that they are crooked or are you just slandering compound pharmacies. If you don't have proof you are very ballsy making an accusation like that. Hope you have the $$ to back up your claim as identities on internet are easy to find out. Man up and lay out your proof. I've been promised so many new products etc. by Endo that never came to fruition so I am glad I jumped on this. If you are jealous you missed the boat, be careful about defamation just because you are pissed you didn't take advantage.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not a competitor and you obviously haven't been in the game long enough because you can't have celebrity endorsements of any compound product and none of the "bulk" chemicals used to compound are FDA Approved. DUH!! You better hurry up and pay off that lake house!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't think a compound pharmacy company that hires a rep that is using his/her company car, gas and on company time to promote their product is crooked???? OK, something must be wrong with you then... Its called ethics.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least you scripts are being approved. Just started last monht and generated over 50 rx and only 4!!!! Were approved by insurance!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you company must get these compounds approved by insurance. Just started last month and only 3 of over 50 rx have been approved by insurance. the rest they tried PA and did not work, medicare of course does not pay

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so true!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try supreme medical solutions. They don't actually own a pharmacy but they can make calls to a pharmacy that can fill it. And they have DNA testing. Supreme medical is gold standard. Give us a call if you want real commissions

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, fucker... You are using Endo's expenses to promote another product. Don't you think that is unethical? Also, aren't the companies hiring these reps unethical??? I think so....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest