Im still hedging against ARNA

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a dream, like the idea that it will get approved.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forget stock price we'll have a better idea in 14 days if we'll even have jobs!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean the announcement will start 14 days from now? We already knew for awhile the ax will fall - just simply do not know when.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not layoff announcements. FDA advisory committee votes if they think the FDA should approve Locaserin or not at the end of June.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Splooge-rag --- show me where I said "upon approval" ?? I said later this year. Maybe you're not so smart -- in fact, you are not smart- I take it all back! You're an idiot

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a real shame Eisai (albeit a crap hole company now) is counting on schmucks like you to be a part of something as awesome as selling Lorcaserin when it's approved. Really ashame -- just end your career now- leave and let them fill in behind you when Lorqess is launched.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok ahole how do you get a factor of 10 "later this year"? Never going to happen. Btw idiot ARNA won't have any increase w/o approval since you seem to be into semantics and nuances of statements.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lorqess? They should call it "Largest", instead. Patients will take it for 2-3 months and drop 10 lbs. then, they'll decide to discontinue (for a variety of reasons) and gain 20 lbs back. They'll be at their "Largest" size ever!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's right...you're smart and I'm stupid...forgot their for a second as I started counting the more than 15000 USD I just made today as ARNS stock went up over 25%... What a douche you are ! Go get a job at the local COTSCO moron

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

excuse me...in a hurry to shame you... That should read ARNA stock.. again...I'm stupid and you're the smart one.. By The way...What was your entire bonus last quarter? 3-4k? OMFG

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are stupid!

"Their" instead of "there" is an error of ignorance!

Good job r*****. And don't blame your phone. If you want to claim intelligence on a forum post it's best not to look like you are writing it from a the back of a special ed class.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again tell us what financial model will give ARNA a factor of 10 later this year. Btw is 15k a lot of money to you? Now that is funny. I made 7 figures when your stupid company over paid for MGI! Not to mention what I've already made with my current company.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just take a laxative and crap the pounds away. It'll work better in long run.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any more news?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup Boner-boy...15k is a alot of money to me. And knowing my assets and the fact that I can honestly get excited and say that 15K is alot of jack to make in a day -- I'll say that forever AND CALL BS to you that it's not. Hey - It's your money.... I can't tell you shit! But 15K is a lot to me and I'm happy to have made it. Now- back to ARNA...do what the hell you want Boner boy - As for me.. It's a cash cow now and in the future. Just wish there more capable and passionate sales people who will be commercializing-- not impressed with the Jack-weeds at Eisai...Like you!
    Again --- your tooo stupid to have made 7 figures washing your own ass

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you are new to Eisai. Many of the MGI people made big money and had big base salaries and good bonus plans Also 15k after taxes is 8k which is not a lot of money...unless you're a hack PC rep at Eisai.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll take 8 grand a day...any day and feel great about it. Happy for you that 8K in a day is not much money. Wow! You must have a ton of credibility with your customers. May 10th is coming like a great white shark to eat what balls you have left.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don’t work here sonny, so May 10th as no meaning to me. Remember your stupid company made me and many others millionaires overnight and most if not all of us landed at great jobs far away from the craphole that is Eisai. For instance my stock grant and options at my new company already made me a ton, I know you’re a big fan of the MPP…I’ll let you figure that one out, Colombo. And yes a onetime 8K gain is not that big of a deal. I can make 8K in the first few minutes of the market being open just on market fluctuations with my portfolio. Also you gave most of that 8K back when you bought back in and it tanked again! Oh that’s right you’re a day trader so you are trading this measly stock back and forth all day and timing it perfectly each and every time!!!…if that’s what you are doing, which I doubt, you are a fool as there are far better investments out there to play that game with…

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest