Anyone work for Zila?

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2008 at 3:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is if they keep the sales force... and that will not happen

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is if they keep the sales force... and that will not happen

Tolmar only has about 10 reps mostly on the east coast so I think they will keep most of the existing Zila sales force throughout the rest of the country.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is LC still with the company?...the Southeast RM... He was interviewing for 1 open position in NC and now there's a posting by someone else for 2 positions there. Why would they do any of this in the midst of the merger?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LC is still with the company. Went to a national accounts position by choice.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By choice.?? ha ha
    Either take it or good riddens! Not choice

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regardless. Tolmar is lucky to have him. I always thougt he would leave when JM did. I know they were close. I really think he likes Zila..weird.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

couldnt get a job anywhere else most likely that pays what he is making,sad

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. he's not there anymore
    2. how much money do you think he was making? Zila wasn't know for paying people a lot of $

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zila - Tolmar

Does anyone work for Zila since Tolmar has purchased? Have there been any positive changes? I have an opportunity to work there and need some feedback.

Thanks!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what area of the country are you in? Sales have been tough lately with the down economy. Well see what happens, hopefully will get better soon.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merge w/ Tolmar

Has the Merge with tolmar improved Zila? Has the salaries increased since?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Merge w/ Tolmar

Are you kidding ? Sales are at the all-time low - Zila employess are being let go left and right and company morale is at an all time low. Even at the batesville branch !!! The animosity is outrageous between the two groups.....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't do it --- its a sinking ship --no one cares - you are just a number -- upper management stink- and you are set to fail from the beginning- your computer does not work- you get no inside help from the AR branch -and they make the rules as they go ! especially that KR and PN!!!! you will be a slave on the ship. please save yourself the trouble

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

let's see; who was the genius who planned a sales meeting the week prior to the thanksgiving week. A week in Batesville Arkansas. that i'm sure is quite motivating Effectively cut short the sales month by a week. then people start taking vacation. so by the time the sales year starts in the 2nd week of January, the training is forgotten.

confused and lost; too bad for the reps; good products, terrible leadership; people cling ing to job. md,ds,bb,br,dbjr, clueless

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are all considered "Genius" - especially that dbjr ! He took after his daddy - stupid and clueless doesn't fall far from the tree !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i can see clearly now the rain is gone was the song played at the national sales meeting. the rain was jr's dad..reign of terror

back to the glory years of STM....time will stand still there

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time will stand still? Your dreaming if you think Prodentech, wait your not Prodentech any longer get that through your heads. If you think you can survive doing the same old way of doing business then Tolmar will be selling you within a year. The owners of Prodentech sold you to Zila because they saw the writing on the wall like all business owners do when they sell out. So I suggest you start calling yourselves Tolmar and pick up those phones and make cold calls to get new business. Most of your current customers have had it with your company and its shoddy products and customer service. Also you better improve your return policy because it sucks.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

people in arkansas have told the tolmar folks who have no idea how to sell to dentists that STM and those informercials disguised as seminars that STM is the way back to the glory years. The original owners of prodentec sold at the time when they could get the best value for their company; they sold to a company (zila) whose ceo and board of directors were misguided. Tolmar bought them for a song, so they can try this strategy for a while...the fact that tolmar is privately held gives them more cushion...but the company's sales are down far more than the average dental company in that market and competition for their products is increasing

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the end of next year Tolmar will ditch all of Prodens products and just sell Atridox. The Rotadent is crap. That company has so many customer service calls on that thing that they cant even handle them all. Those seminars are nothing but a loss on the income statement. Also Tolmar could care less about Vizilite, they barely push it. Company hasnt had a sale or incentive in almost a year.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if that's the case it's too bad. Atridox is a dog.my guess is they get out of dental.