Welcome to the Sanofi Board

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by cafead, Aug 22, 2002 at 11:23 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sell medical equipment and pay in taxes what you post office sample droppers make. HA HA!!!! So take your FORD FOCUS of whatever it is, and dropship (fed-ex) your crap and quit wasting doctors time about your asprin equivelent side effect crap.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You call yourself a salesman? Get a job with the post office you sample dropper, OR sell medical equipment and show a doctor some value. Like how he/she can make money on reimbursement you low payed greedy f---s

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    anyone have any info on the detroit area managers?

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, most of them suck......

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are a former cheerleader or ex-college jock without a brain in your head Sanifi-Aventis wants you! Our regioanl director (Brian B in NE) hires and promotes on his formula of "good attititude". "Good attititude" is as describes it "hot chicks" and people who will take orders and keep thier mouths shut. You blow the numbers out year after year and "blonde big tits" or the football moron with one years experience who's numbers you crushed is awarded "Rep of the Year". This company sucks like all the rest. Thanks for sleezing things up for us long time employees Brian! [​IMG]

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your good buddy - did he play football or is she a former cheerleader - if it is either of the two management positions, promotion and money are sure to follow. One thing about sanofi-aventis is performance is not a needed. If you like to lick ass you will succeed here! The company went to the snakes back when we merged with RPR (deadbeats one and all). It is NOT a sales organization anymore. [​IMG]

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"The French don't mind making money off of us though. Try a company that truly values their employees."

AMEN BROTHER! SANOFI-AVENTIS IS A SLEEZE PIT - BUT YOU DO GET A MONTHS VACATION YOUR FIRST YEAR.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Job offer from Sanofi-Aventis and GSK?

8. gashby

gashby Guest

I'm an MBA student with a few months to go and I have been trying to get into the Pharma sales industry for a while with little results. ANY ADVICE!!!! I just had a preliminary phone interview, which means DICK! What must I do in order to get a one on one with someone, and when I do how can I prepare better for the type of questions they're going to ask. And what the hell is NAPSR? I am tired of receive info from them...is it really necessary to become "certified" through them?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Tell your buddy to have fun in Vegas, because they just let go 40% of the Arixra sales force. ??? Sure makes one wonder about all thoses merger rumors.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did you hear there was a 40% reduction of the force on Arixtra?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Arixtra quote you ask about was posted 2002...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEY, FOLKS:

INTERESTED IN OTHER POSTS?

LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPENING AT MERCK, PFIZER, NOVARTIS , AND ASTRA ZENECA. HOPEFULLY THE SAME DOWNSIZING WILL OCCUR AT S-A.

I'M A DISGRUNTLED SHAREHOLDER, AND AM EXTREMELY UPSET WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF S-A.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is a good company in regards to $, benefits, and vacation. They need to put 75% of their "management control" efforts into leadership efforts. Upper management spends sooooo much time and energy setting up systems for checking on reps that they neglect to do their primary job - lead the companay. I'm a big believer in highering good people and then letting them do their jobs. Leaders need to decide where the company wants to go and then lead. Leading needs to be done on principle. There also has to be a balance between managing up the chain and down the chain. I hope that when our leadership gets use to the size of our company, they will spend more time leading and less time trying to manage the sales reps. Let's face it. They pay us a lot of money. Let us do our jobs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was in the same boat 6 yrs ago...finished MBA in 1999. It means dick at the beginning. Find out where the big med offices are in your area and stake them out... ask reps you see about their company and inquire about openings..a lot never hit the internet sites... dress professionally and explain what you are looking for. Go into offices and chat up the front office staff. Reps get paid referral bonuses (and some front office folks the same from recruiters) if someone they refer is hired.

GOOD LUCK...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    The company is a good company in regards to $, benefits, and vacation. They need to put 75% of their "management control" efforts into leadership efforts. Upper management spends sooooo much time and energy setting up systems for checking on reps that they neglect to do their primary job - lead the companay. I'm a big believer in highering good people and then letting them do their jobs. Leaders need to decide where the company wants to go and then lead. Leading needs to be done on principle. There also has to be a balance between managing up the chain and down the chain. I hope that when our leadership gets use to the size of our company, they will spend more time leading and less time trying to manage the sales reps. Let's face it. They pay us a lot of money. Let us do our jobs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent post. Just curious- what do you suggest mgt to do specifically re leading (vs. managing)?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone heard any good crap about the st louis team

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the best way to get past the first interview with SA? How many interviews are typical before a job offer? Do they still do the ride alongs?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's going on with the OSG team, Roxie/Ambaw? Any update on the shoulder indication they've been promising doctors for the last 5 years?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...oh yeah... what have you heard about Edwards?

20. 27166

27166 Guest

When I got my breast implants I won an International trip!!!