Do you like working for Pam Labs??

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jan 6, 2011 at 10:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just returned from an interview with Pam Labs and I am excited about joining the company as a medical sales rep. I just wanted to ask current sales reps if they enjoy working for the company and advise me in accepting the position if offered. Serious responses please. Last question- what is the base salary for an experience pharm rep joining Pam Labs?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

loser!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear potential Employee,
    Base pay for starting outside rep is $75,000. Bonus structure is really good and goals are easy to understand and accomplish. Life is great here. Everyone likes each other and gets along really well - likeone big happy family. I think all will agree that this is a very transparent place of 'togetherness'. Cant wait to have you as part of the family. Welcome, welcome, welcome...
    Love, Kenny

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait till we have a meeting! It's so exciting, we stay at the finest motel 6's. Our meeting rooms are stocked with wonderful crummy snacks piled into your manager's dirty ice chest. This great company really rolls out the red carpet for their turds. Also, be ready to work on your own company car, it's that pathetic ...er, uh I mean wonderful! Pal is wonderful!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thought you were dead NUGGET .......unfortunately, I was wrong.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is still in business? I am very surprised!