Brintellix Success Story Time!

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Feb 3, 2014 at 12:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Charles Charles call of the morning.

Yes Doctor, Brintellix is new to the market, How does it work? Well, lets see Lundbeck, the developer of Brintellix, it’s admitted that the cause of depression is unknown. Nonetheless, they cavalierly play with brain chemistry about which they know very little. Making this particular drug potentially even worse than any other SSRI is that it doesn’t limit itself to one or two pathways in the brain. It manipulates a total of 6 receptors! WOW, 6 receptors? Does anyone really know what the effects of this manipulation of neural transmission will be? hmmm.. lets see…The contribution of each of these activities to Brintellix’s antidepressant effect has not been established. It is considered to be the first and only compound with this combination of pharmacodynamic activity. The clinical relevance of this is unknown. 'Is it covered by insurance or medicare? Nope, maybe 4th tier that requires a documented step therapy. Then he shows me this list of prices of current treatments.

Escitalopram 20mg $11.20 (Generic Lexapro)
    Citalopram 40mg $4.00 (Generic Celexa)
    Sertraline 100mg $8.94 (Generic Zoloft)

Yes, but marketing tells me its "Different, and better"……. SNRI comparisons. So, he proceeds to ask me how Brintellix compares to other SSRIs? Well, the hyped studies that appear to demonstrate both efficacy and safety are far from the full story. In fact, some studies have shown no benefit over placebo whatsoever.

Venlafaxine 75mg $39.30 (Generic Effexor)
    Duloxetine 60mg $130.88 (Generic Cymbalta)
    Viibryd - Forest's New and exciting SSRI $163.50

Then he tells me that Brintelllix 10mg is $235.36 for 30-days. I say, so you have looked it up? plus its flat priced with all doses…. He asked me if I watched the Super Bowl. I respond, yes, why? He then says that Brintellix is just like that Maserati commercial…. I'm thinking its a nice car, but 99% of Americans cannot afford it, but kudos' to the other 1% who enjoyed it. This is like your "Exciting New Drug"…… as he's walking off….

My response… So, does this mean you will try it?

I can't wait to leave a success story voicemail that I actually saw a provider and had an in-depth educational conversation. On to the next call we go!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post.

The best part is when the HCP (each and everyone) ask what impact does this pharmacodynamic activity for the patient. And Charles Charles replies:

CC: (arcing) So doc, Are you asking how this first and only MOA will help my patient?
    Doc: Yes, Charles that is exactly what I am asking you dumb F and stop answering a question with a question.
    CC: Great question but I cant give you the answer because my stupid medical affairs dept doesnt know anything backed up by our stupid marketing dept which even knows less but I can sure submit a PIR for you to find out more informantion
    Doc: WTF is a PIR?
    CC: Doesnt matter. I just implore you to write 5 next scripts for your next 5 MDD patients because they gave me a goal of 100 scripts in the next 10 weeks, I dont have a speaker, dont have a budget and even though they used to say it takes 7 visits to make impact they dont give a rats ass and I am first on the list to get canned because my Amitiza numbers suck due to Linzess having 5 speakers and an unlimited budget during their launch
    Doc: Good Luck!!!!

And on to the next "you need a signature"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your Amitiza numbers suck because Linzess is a better drug. It has nothing to do with you as a rep.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not so! The "G Force Alumni" outshine any and all reps with any other company. YOU need to learn from the "G Force Alumni"! Just ask any customer who has more charisma. Lundbeck knows this by now. "G Force Alumni" have always been a cut above any other reps!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brintellix is going to go nowhere just like Takeda US.

Hactos reps cant compete in the Dpp4i or any competitive market.

Takeda US is an insignificant company now and hasnt delivered in years.

Top to bottom the worst management in the business.

Takeda leads in lack of integrity thats about all.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! "G Force Alumni" are simply the BEST! WE are well trained , educated and were brought up the right way. WE have people skills, charisma and know how to get the job done! I am so happy to be a member of the ELITE G Force Alumni! I love you G Force!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"G Force Alumni" discuss/reunions = Cafe Pharma boards. I'll let you decide if that's pathetic or not. Conversely, I have seen zero posts about Takeda's original MCR force (before the MSF that was born out of the 'great absorption' in 2008). Humility, if that is even called for here, is a virtue, my friend...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A "G Force" Rep is an original elite TAP specialty rep. A "G Force Alumni" certainly deserves his place in society. If you have the original mark of a "G Force Alumni", you are very special, and you bow down to nobody!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GFORCE =Winners
    Takeda MCR =Whiners

G FORCE PRIDE "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So True. Actos reps never ever had to sell against any competition. Hope we get rid of even more of those Takeda Legacy slugs during the next downsizing. Such a shame we had to keep so many. Our company would be in a much better position if we could have kept more TAP reps and don't even get me started on how terrible the Takeda Legacy RAM's are. Oh how we miss our former TAP RAM. Even the Takeda Legacy DM's comment on how the TAP RAM's were so much more attentive to us. Does anyone know why we got rid of almost all but a handful of the TAP RAM's and kept almost all of the Takeda RAM's? It just makes no sense.

Takeda legacy IS WHY our company is in such a bad place right now.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, I finally get it - this is a parody of the "G Force". Thank God - no one could really believe those idiotic claims you write, if you were serious!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats funny is how envious people are when comes to gunit and the i love tap forum.

Its been years and theyre still hatin.

Biggest bunch of back stabbin player haters ever
    than again they dont have anything to be proud of.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi doc, remember Rozerem? This new drug is just as good

How's Actos goin' ? Whoops, force of habit, I forget we don't have it anymore....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

careful...you're ignorance is glaring.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"you're ignorance is glaring"

Bahahaha classic Takeda Legacy moron

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

SNAP!

Your to funnie

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chicks also dig "G Force Alumni" because they have class, and are always a cut above Takeda Legacy, any other company- by far!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cant believe I am posting about this but Brintellix is truly going to be H-U-G-E. Patients are doing really, really well on this drug. It is going to give duloxetine a run for its money. I am ready for the naysayers but Takeda hit a jackpot with this one and I am the biggest skeptic of all time. Just get a few psychs to start writing and the refills will come. Good luck to all. We are going to make a mint.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody bows down to any "type" of pharma rep, you dolt.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chicks don't dig a 40+ aged Pharma Rep..."Alumni" of some type of REP, or not, you twat.