Gentiva office closings

Discussion in 'Home Healthcare Reps - General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Oct 25, 2011 at 6:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gentiva stripped all clinicians of their severance today where branches are closing. They had a company buy out some branches that has no home care experience and has never dealt with medicare. therefore they do not need to pay out severances. this is the worse company i've worked for and they have no morals. they do not care about patients they just care about money. greedy

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What company bought these branches and where were they located?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do tell who bought them and where

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok got it! Now shut the fuck up you stupid cow!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez Grow Up, we're talking real issues here that affect lives/families. Go to Facebook or Myspace if you want to talk like that.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

geez wiz please shut your pie hole

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard about the Gentiva Sleep overs from a co-worker. So they are true.... Haven't been here long. Sorry I joined this sinking ship. I had the pleasure of riding with a regional. What a bafone. Totally cluseless lucky bastard. Fell into his job. Total Peter principle. Elevated to the highest level of your incompetence.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These are the times we live in. I wish my branch was closing. Horrible place to work. Not hating on the people who need work. Just know that unemployment is better than this.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are there any more closings happening or anything new on the gaming

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

North east and great lakes have closed some. Not looking good.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Southeast Florida is closing down.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Gentiva doing in SW Florida?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recently closed a Cleveland/Akron office.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They need to close all of Gentiva's offices. Nothing but crooks from branch managers, AVP's, HR Managers. Many years have seen management take good nurses and turn them into robots that will do anything to keep their high paying jobs. The ones to suffer are the patients and the caregivers.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the Nashville or Tennessee market. I saw an opening for a clinical RN job and thought about applying.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news in the midwest Gentiva offices?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any news on the mid atlantic states?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gentiva sold its Louisiana branches and withdrew from that market. This just happened. We have been sold to Amedisis.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this sale true.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These are public companies. I would think a press release would have told of the sale but I have not seen anything.