Massive LAYOFFS!! GET OUT!!

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2012 at 12:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can't see what is going to happen this year then put down the nasty cool-aide you are drinking and do a little research and you will realize you are on a sinking Ship!! Simple MATH Forest is the FATTEST sales force in the pharmaceutical world and they are going to wait until the Market hits them hard before they finally start laying people off!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea its true, but the koolaid drinkers will keep drinking...you know we have VIIIIBRYD right? It 's goint to replace the Lexapro's profit!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow will you guys ever give up with the chicken little comment on layoffs! Here is an idea,
    why don't you just take two weeks off and quit! That is a prediction you can get right with 100 percent accuracy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree!! Forest is the only company with POD's still!! DO you really need 5 people to sell Bystolic? Viibryd is no Lexapro and Daliresp is not doing well at all. They hired 300 inventiv reps. Why?? They already have 6 people in a POD what the hell do they need another one for?? That's pretty sad that they need that many people to sell their products!! They will lay-off!! There is no doubt in my mind!! Their management sucks anyway and the turnover is so high!!! People HATE working there. If the DM's loss their jobs, they will never get hired anywhere else because they are not managers. They have no clue what they are doing!! Bye Bye Forest!!!! By time you guys lay-off....there will be no jobs for any of you!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor child. You were abused in Howard's house (forest), right? It does happin. Bad management, bad counterparts, etc. They exist here like anywhere else. But so do lazy-ass employees. I am sure you were not one. Now on to the layoffs. I have been a member of the sales force for over ten years. You are aware that about every 3 months a new layoff story appears here?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There no layoffs coming, go on another board and start that rumor

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, when I was with Forest, my team had a schedule where everyone was supposed to be so they would not run into each other! What does that tell you? Too many reps! There may not be any need for layoffs because Forest has a high turnover rate - they could just put on a hiring freeze. Oh and rememeber what they tell new hires? They say Forest has never laid anyone off! Honestly, I would love to see Forest lay a bunch of people off. There are a lot of people that have it coming to them...just being frank.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shut your piehole mini me, frx is the best-maselek hairline is receding like the cape cooder

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares? No company is safe from layoffs, restructuring, takeovers, re alignments, whatever! Shake off the thought that you can find some type of guarantee or dream pharmaceutical, biotech, or device company to embrace you, value you, and be so grateful for you that you'll be there til you retire. In this industry, you either are or will be a replaceable employee.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your "insight". No jobs for any of us? How were you able to assess thousands of us and make that assessment? You must work in marketing.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is what you do... Buy $40 calls on frx, you will thank yourself when AZ buys frx shares for $45+

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

woo hoo!!! cant wait until that happens!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you completely! I couldn't have said it better myself! And just because they tell new hires, they have never laid off does not mean that they never will. The contract reps are here to replace you, not help you. Wake up. It's not about you. It's about money. What is most important to Forest? I'll give you a clue, it's green and made of paper. Forest will cut costs and save themselves, not you. It's business not personal remember?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No marketing here...I was one of the few wearing a ugly green jacket!! If you look on job postings, NO ONE WANTS A PHARMA REP!! Especially, if you have more than 5 yrs in!! No device company or B2B wants a rep!! Plus, Forest has soooo many lawsuits that they lost!! Viibryd is NO LEXAPRO!! Daliresp is not making them any money at all!! It was showed at the NSM!! They are tanking big time!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Viibryd SUCKS and u know it!! I sell it and my doctors HATE it!! Who the hell wants an SSRI titration kit?? Please....u can get 5 HTP over the counter!! Viibryd is a lost cause!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We r in so much trouble. Moral, products and management suck the big one. More major lawsuits sure to follow. Management should be wearing the stripes of jail, not the reps. They are our leaders directing every move and micromanaging. How can they say they aren't aware of all the illegal activities goingon here. That includes upper management as well. eH would look great with her tongue buried in a butches backside. How about SP with a big one up inside him. How about the abds being violated daily. DMs performing favors on mass murderers just to keep from getting a good beating. All the reps, we can come visit and score them based on feedback from their lovers. Oh ya, HR getting cavity searched over and over-they would probably enjoy it. God knows they like Fn the reps.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the numbers tell a story,
    Bysotlic 96 million
    dalirgs 13 million
    vibryd, 25 million
    namenda and soon to be generic 335 million

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read#16. Right on. This company is sinking fast and there will be cuts, all forest cares about is the stock price and the share holders. Earnings can only grow by cutting high salaried reps and DMs. There are at least 30% to many reps and DMs anyway. Look for high #of cuts within 6 months. We complain about contract reps, they will probably be here while many of us are gone. They could cut 50% of DMs. Why do you need four wastes in every area. They ride with us for a couple of hours then head home or to th gym an complain about all the work they have. Shut thevfuck up and do it. Do you think any of us care how many emails or reports you do. Clue, we don't care.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teflaro will save the entire company... if we ever see anyone in the hospital. Sales will take off(haha).But in the meantime it's off to the coffee shop.I'm In New England- it is not and will not sell here-end of story. I'm realizing the previous reps who tried,got as far as I have-nowhere!!