Prepopik

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was that bonus payout example Bill G threw around down in Scottsdale last year? Just curious

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

one of the ones let go. oh well it could be worse. i could be promoting a bowl prep.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bummer. Got any leads?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a disaster. Is Andrew still running the show. If so, why?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know what the sad part is? Poor AZ has been working on launching this thing since 2009. He's done pre-launch market research, met with KOL's, studied the market for nearly 3 years to launch Prepopik. I think with that amount of time, he could have discovered a new compound.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop gripping .. get out there and remind these Gastro's how their patients are non-compliant and they have to reschedule every fourth scope because of poor prep- Yes, they will laugh at you. Yes, they will ask you where you got that data, yes - they will tell you your beloved Prepopik doesn't work well - You need to stare them down and say... "dr. you are having to reschedule every 4th scope, your patients are no-compliant, Prepopik taste great and is less-filling. Please write this prep for your next 25 scopes... Yes?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"tastes great,less filling" yeah,that'll convince 'em.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dr. will reply, "I am having to reschedule every 4th scope, my patients are non-compliant, I will write this prep for the next 25 scopes."

Jedi mind control does work.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes - my young apprentice. You are getting it now. The force is strong with this one!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I stumbled on this forum and I may just be a consumer but you yahoos need to stop laying bad results on a non compliant patient. I used Prepopik for my colonscopy today. I followed the instructions exactly. This is my third colonoscopy and I have never had one that was not "sparkly clean" until today. This stuff DOES NOT work properly, the results were BAD. The dr. was annoyed and I am angry because I have the cost of a redo! It isn't the marketing it is the product.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bleak outlook for the next GI launch

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I' calling BS - maybe you are a consumer - maybe not. One thing I know for sure is Prepopik works great. I know this because we have clinical data fro Phase III trials which tells me this.. This far outweighs your antedotal BS

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arrogance is such a Ferring trait. You must fit right in.
    A customer tells you they had a bad experience and your response is "The clinical data..."

I am just hoping you are a troll, but somehow I suspect you actually believe that the data trumps an actual end user.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I do believe that clinical data trumps an 'n' of one. I'm sure the large cohort of patinets in the see clear studies took the preps (both preps) pretty much as directed and I'm sure the screeners were blinded and understood/used the scoring scale. I think the see clear results are valid and could be repeated with same results if same protocol was used. I also believe the patinet posting here had a bad prep but, I'm not inclined to take the reslut of one patient and trump both studies. That's not arrogance, just common sense.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your first response was very arrogant. End of story.
    Your second post was better.
    Ferring is still arrogant.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are in no position to judge as you were silly enough to try and ake an argument against efficacy based on one patients feedback. That's just stupid and because you didn't know better....I digitally bitchslap you. Have a nice day

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got me.
    Now go back to working for a second rate pharma.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

come back Ferring Poet

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not a troll, I am an angry consumer. I was not commenting on the clinical trials. I was commenting on the feedback you were getting from doctors and consumers outside your trials, the product doesn't working as well as other preps. Some of you brushed it off as patient noncompliance. I maybe only "one" post but clearly I am not the only negative feedback you have received. Ignore us, fine with me. I will not use your product again and I will tell everyone I know not to use it either. If it is a bad product, no fancy marketing will save it. I wish you well.