Strengthen Brag Book

Discussion in 'Pharma Sales Ops - General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2012 at 6:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello,

I am just now finishing a BS in Mammalian Biology and am looking toward pharm sales as an ultimate career. I have worked for Kirby Vacuums and have excellent records and awards. I am trying to strengthen my 'brag book' a bit more (in regards to sales), but do not know specifically which sales venue I should pursue before pharm sales. Any help would be great.

Thanks.

P.S. I currently am interviewing with Enterprise Rent-a-Car as a Management Trainee. My hopes would be is that I acquire more sales experience here, but also build a foundation for business structure. Do you think this would be wise or is it looked poorly by pharm companies?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sales experience may help but if you go that route you have to be willing to stick it out at least a year no matter how low the pay, no matter how long the hours are and how low the pay.

You may also want to consider hiring a professional to help with your brag book and resume. It's well worth the cost if you hire a good one. Vet/animal sales is a good option. There are entry level positions in that field

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enterprise can be good. Best if you climb the ranks to show some level of success and responsibility. Assistant Manager, Branch Manager. I started there and have no regrets. Business training is good at ERAC.