kathy kobe please read

Discussion in 'Bausch & Lomb' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2009 at 12:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO. Does all of this mean that KK is NOT leaving? Where is PS moving (promoted)?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sorry to burst everyone's bubble but she is still with B&L and heading to Kansas City to do a meeting. Last time I heard she is spreading the same kind of love. woo woo woo...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is heading to Kansas to see her family. That's where they live. B&L is just paying the bill for another family visit.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any more stories about Kathy? As someone who used to work with her I enjoy reading about how she leads her B&L team!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still on her broom cackling away. The words should be "misleads her B&L team."

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard she moved to Shire

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shit will hit the fan at Shire then. She is a paranoid micromanager that destroys the moral of the sales force. Doctors hate her. Your customers will hate you because of the things she will make you do. Good luck shire. Good riddens Kathy.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh CRAP! Came over from the Shire board to read up on KK and I fear the shit has hit the fan for us based on this woman's far reaching reputation. Paranoid, unqualified micromanager who is protected by PS. That customers and the sales force hates. Did I miss anything? F-ing unbelievable we're bringing this shit storm inside.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's be direct. She is not very talented, has no EQ, and is a cling-on for PS as who else would hire her. Sort of funny- the B&L toilet flushes and lands at Shire.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the hell gives a sh!t about Kathy Kobe?! She doesn't even work for the company anymore! Move the f@ck on already!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares about Kathy Kobe?!! She doesn't even work for the company anymore! Why do you people still have a hard on for her?! Move on and get a life!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any chance you can take her back? She's made a wonderful impression in short period at Shire. Everyone is asking for a do over.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell to the no! Thank your buddies Fleming and perry for that

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even considering the buyout, is life better there now with Kathy and Perry gone?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes-one main reason-all of their favorites aren't at the top if the ranks, at the expense of others like before.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Curious. Did their favorites start talking bad about them once they left? There's one at Shire who didn't care for Kathy much and now she's her mole.

p.s. she's mentioned here in this thread too.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, let it go. KK, PS, they are all gone. Along with everybody else. Move the F$&k on. I know things suck here, every day is a challenge, but it's like that with any pharma co..

20. #60 Anonymous, Sep 28, 2014 at 8:04 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2016 at 9:04 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be quiet JC because you are next. Better watch what you say.