When does Advair go generic?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 27, 2012 at 8:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee, if you are that upset and negative why not get another job. It is as simple as that...but we don't believe you are working, and that you are just another fired employee.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who said the DISKUS would save us? You are a a bunch of lil b!tches! If you are soooo worried about your job and this company going out of business, then just leave!!! For christ sake, your fear mongering is just pitiful! Go to work! Do your job! Stop whining! and no, I am not from the home office or some PR guy..just a rep who has been doing this for a number of years trying to support a family.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't tell me what to do!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waaaahh...You little whiny home office b*tch. I'll stay and take GSK's money and do nothing thanks until this place blows up. You're not a rep because I know what morale is like here.

Quit your lying PR whatever you are.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The whiny one is you. Stop spending your life on this board. The stupid PR label you give everyone is also very lame.

Get a life, loser.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a life. I do nothing but take tests and get paid six figures in the process. I sell nothing because we have zero resources to sell product so why bother. I'll just sit back and take the check while I watch you yahoos sit here and tell us how great things are. IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE. Six figs for doing NOTHING!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot to mention that you spend more time on cafepharma then you do taking tests.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No that title would go to you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your answer to Advair is generic 11-1-13.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you just proved his/her point with your follow up post.

11. #31 Anonymous, Aug 22, 2013 at 6:01 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2016 at 12:59 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. Once guideline as given, companies will need to formulate a product, conduct the required trials and submit. Generic approvals are running between 24 and 36 months from the time of submission.