Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lieas asked today "why do we have RibaPak reps?" does anyone else feel embarrassed about this job? I am grateful for the work but if my husband and friends actually knew how sad my job is I would die.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

layoffs being planned for December, 12 weeks severance for those here 2+ years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the end is here...party is officially over. later today layoffs to come down. managers will also be gone in next wave planned for december.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you know something, then back it up with a source. don't just say layoffs. what makes you think we're having layoffs?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'll just wait until the conference call tomorrow to find out. maybe its positive news? is that possible?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think there are layoffs coming?? I guess it could be possible....ugh

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think they would do layoffs over a conference call. i bet it's just ron letting us know that we need to stay in the field all day. i bet there is nothing new or exciting.

maybe a realignment of territories or something too.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry folks....layoffs are 100% happening. I'm an ABM and know for a fact. No one feels good about it, it's always a tough thing. But business is business, and it will always be that way. Good luck to those that are let go.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doomsday! Good luck my fellow employees.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone know how it's happening? are they calling people during the day to fire them? they can't be calling people out on the cc to fire.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone should evaluate the turds that are running that place. They should be laid offf.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

come one, who is surprised by this? its been a long overdue layoff. i agree upper managment and middle managment need a shake up as well.

but what will this do for sales? even after today, the same problem of low demand and smaller that thought hep c market will still exist. ribapak is not needed to achieve an SVR, there are other options. sure more pills, but easier to dose reduce and every pharmacy makes it available.

todays 4 pm layoff is not a solution, its a reaction....a delayed reaction at that.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

isn't that what this company does be reactive instead of proactive.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who was let go?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which ABM and reps were impacted by cuts?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so do you still need me to back it up with a source? oh and more coming down the road...trust me. read this thread and tell me it hasnt been correct the entire time? get out now!!! waiting to find out is a dumb idea, take control and LEAVE!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made a major mistake coming here. I was afraid I was going to be fired from my old company, and so I panicked and left. Now I'm here and am 100% sure I'll be fired. I actually cried in my car today. This is the worst job and company I've ever worked for. Please don't make the same mistake I did and jump too early for a bad company.

Any more info about the layoffs after the new year? This sucks azz.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So which DM's are getting paid off and by which Specialty Pharmacies?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With half the company on a plan how many of the reps are going to be quitting?