what is new with vertical in 2012?

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 18, 2012 at 4:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you get any better formulary coverage for this year on your products?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vertical smile

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

got offerd the job but did not have a vehicle they claimed was in excellent condition, so they took back the offer. I have a 2005 Ford Taurus 92,000 miles and runs like a dream. WTF.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a phone interview with JJ and he came off as weakling. Sounded like a manager with a sole purpose of keeping his job by surrounding himself with cronies.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JJ is gone now. Everyone is scrambling or has started to leave!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Serioulsy. I had been speaking with them for an opportunity. I was under the impression that things were improving with regards to management and sales

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unethical and non-compliant.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are yall liking Vertical?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like it! It's a real "stand- up" company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Y is Vertical loosing so many Reps!!! I personally loves this company. If you perform they treat you the best!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what's the salary range?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salary is 40-55, plus 20k bonus if u hit quota.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JJ didn't leave.......he was shown the door! Could it be that he wanted everything his way? So many have left - like him - because they can't handle someone else taking all the risk and asking them to just do their f'n job!!! Start at the bottom and WORK your way up!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that really the salary range?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on your experience level, but the vast majority of reps are in that range. Some of the top performers are in the 80's total comp. Definitely won't get rich with this josb.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How was the national sales meeting? Where was it?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Praying that this new year brings new leadership!!!!!!!! There is a reason that these guys were fired from Bayer!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Well, over there they had a product that had 1 competitor. Plus, the product worked really well. They lived off of it for years.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! The place us a joke. GV is a drunk and tried to bilk the owners at the Christmas party to write him a personal check for increased sales on top of his bonus. This is your leader you dumbass reps.