Diabetes Game Changer

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2011 at 12:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I was there, attrition was around 35 to 40%. I haven't been gone long so I don't figure it has changed much.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been a diabetic since 1976. whoever you people are you are incredible. The problem I see with data is just a number game. Statistics are numbers that can be pushed in any direction you want. I have been a pumper for twelve years now and have seen some incredible things come and go. I have just received my Revel system and can not wait to start using a CGM again. I had no problems with my numbers with My Dexcom system except for the small problem of being allergic to the adhesive to the sites. Customer care for the Dexcom system was great until I had a problem with the adhesive that left a red weeping wound were the site was. Multiple attempts to talk to someone at Dexcom who understood what I was going through. I am a Certified Emergency Room Nurse and have many resources at hand and could not fix my problem. I was forced to stop using when I developed a severe skin infection from the adhesive problem. I have heard a lot of negatives about Mini med, but I also lived through the dunking of my Dexcom Receiver in a glass of water next to my bed one evening. again not a perfect system. I have worn Diesetronic, Cozmo, Animas, and soon my newest Minimed Revel. Numbers are just that, I have used a Clinitest urine system to test sugars, my first Glucose meter was the size of a brick. I think that you folks should agree to disagree and move on. For tomorrow there will be another better brighter system that hopefully cures this horrible disease that I and many folks live with called DIABETES. Thanks for your time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been a diabetic since 1976. whoever you people are you are incredible. The problem I see with data is just a number game. Statistics are numbers that can be pushed in any direction you want. I have been a pumper for twelve years now and have seen some incredible things come and go. I have just received my Revel system and can not wait to start using a CGM again. I had no problems with my numbers with My Dexcom system except for the small problem of being allergic to the adhesive to the sites. Customer care for the Dexcom system was great until I had a problem with the adhesive that left a red weeping wound were the site was. Multiple attempts to talk to someone at Dexcom who understood what I was going through. I am a Certified Emergency Room Nurse and have many resources at hand and could not fix my problem. I was forced to stop using when I developed a severe skin infection from the adhesive problem. I have heard a lot of negatives about Mini med, but I also lived through the dunking of my Dexcom Receiver in a glass of water next to my bed one evening. again not a perfect system. I have worn Diesetronic, Cozmo, Animas, and soon my newest Minimed Revel. Numbers are just that, I have used a Clinitest urine system to test sugars, my first Glucose meter was the size of a brick. I think that you folks should agree to disagree and move on. For tomorrow there will be another better brighter system that hopefully cures this horrible disease that I and many folks live with called DIABETES. Thanks for your time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quality post. Please accept my apologies on behalf of those who post on this site. It seems the site is more to blow off steam and is not intended for anything else.