When does Niaspan go generic?

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2010 at 11:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Solvay rep here, but I know

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

September 2013... but then again, there's always a legal play to delay or a jump the gun non-patent infringing process discovery that puts a generic on the market early and is upheld by the courts. The official date however IS September 2013.

And my Johnson is 10.5 inches when hard.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been taking Niaspan for over 5 years with occasional "flushing" remedied by taking a 81 mg aspirin 30 minutes before and if I do have flushing, the doctor suggested I take another aspirin which I have and it works. Being an employee of Abbott has it's advantages when buying which costs me nothing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have been taking niaspan for several years and hardly ever have any flushing. if i eat any thing with much fat in the evening then i do pay for it at night.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck's bet just changed to a fold. HPS 2-THRIVE bombed a la AIM-HIGH, and Merck advised that docs in Europe stop RXing the drug. We'll get some type of direction from the Company on how to spin the results, but seeing that Niaspan fell 12% after AIM-HIGH, we can expect another plummet when word gets around.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahaha!! Stop it man, you're killing me!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Considering the recent clinical data on Niaspan, it would appear the drug IS crap.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't think it matters much anymore.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're ALL idiots for being on this forum.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew a girl who said a period is NOT her friend. Unless she's late.

11. hard-on

hard-on Guest

It works for me but my co pay is 90.00 for 90 days. I cannot afford it with 1500.00 monthly income. Hope generic comes soon because my bank account cannot afford. Other 5 medications I take are 8.00 each for 90 day supply. I have Blue Cross Blue Advantage and you have to pay 290.00 to meet your co pay then 90.00 more. My first bottle of Niaspan cost 380.00. Help!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sept at the latest this year, Sept 2013. Could come a few months earlier though.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been taking Niaspan for 31 years , my schlong is 3 inches and my tits are 38 DD's.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A KOS rep stated about Niaspan, "Niaspan saves and extends lives". Another former KOS rep, now Abbvie has shown her own CIMT pre and post Niaspan to fellow reps and doctors.

15. #55 Anonymous, Apr 3, 2013 at 1:31 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2017 at 7:02 PM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think that this is the right board for this discussion. Any female rep that shows her C..T pre OR post Niaspan to fellow reps and doctors should probably be directed to myTeamHR....