Is Flebogam kosher?

Discussion in 'Grifols USA' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2012 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm jewish and have pidd. please confirm

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are any of the sales managers any good? I am looking at a sales job and heard bad things about the one in the north. Are they all like her?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think she is a "shiksa". But the best thing to so is try either a Nathan's Hot Dog, or those made by Hebrew National. This could help with PIDD.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is an excellent manager. Anyone who says otherwise is simply jealous.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SZ:
    Excellent managers coach constuctively not by intimdation nor by berating. Excellent managers are open minded. Excellent managers follow through on what they say they will do. Excellent managers have their reps backs...not just one on the team...she does none of this....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cut the crap..... is Flebogam kosher or not militants?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is kosher....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it stated on the label or pi?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More jealousy from the little people.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, what IS going on with her and SZ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best thing to happen to the region would be for SZ to get promoted...alot of discord and no cohesion on the team because of her "relationship" with him. The worst thing is when a rep thinks he/she is on the same level as the manager and the manager lets this person think and behave as such...that is what is going on....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No jealousy here, SZ just some factual observations. Sickening to watch you kiss ass....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is flebogam kosher and does it state so in the pi ?

signed,

jewish internistersteingoldmansachs

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear mr. jewish. flebogam is kosher but does not carry the kosher claim because of the added printing costs. i have heard rumors about pigs running free in the production areas but they are only there during Grifols "Bring your pet to work day". Several Grifols employees have pot belly pigs as pets , ergo their presence.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not just ask the Rabbi? Mazaltov!
    I went to school with a Murray Flebogam, and he was Jewish.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

General rule is if the vial is sealed with a foreskin instead of an aluminum band, you can assume it's kosher.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the packaging foreskins ribbed with reservoir tips, pray tell ?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Flebogam is often given out as gifts at Bar Mitzvah's.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the message card and special wrapping free ? If so, we all can thank VG.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it's kosher! According to Rabbi Saul Greenberg, of the Mission Temple, in Boca Raton, Fl., Flebogam was first discovered in The Holy Land many years ago. It was first used by ancient Israeli tribes in 230 AD. Today, many people use Flebogam on corned beef, pastrami, gafilta fish, and other kosher delicacies served at finer restaurants.